Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Braaptor's Whitelist Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

braaptor

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Braaptor
2. Your real name: Brett
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, i agree to abide by the rules.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I am quite comfortable with roleplaying and i have loads of experience. In a popular roleplay server there was four factions, I was the best warrior of my faction.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello, Community! I have been playing Minecraft since January '11 and I have been enjoying the game since. I am a 15 year old canuck with a love for any sport involving a motor. I live on a farm with my parents and two brothers (one of which is already a member of HollowWorld). I enjoying dirtbiking in the summer and snowmobiling/ snowboarding in the winter. I also am also an honour roll student. I am known to have a great sense of humour and a friendly person. I was strongly recommended to join HollowWorld by my brother Tyler (Tyger352). That is basically a summary of my existance so far and I hope I can begin an existance in HollowWorld.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry I don't have any

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I am a creative builder with some original designs and I am also a skilled swordsman.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? (Black magic consists of using modifications to your game that would give you an advantage over other players, such as xray mods and texture packs, or speedhacks) Yes I am well aware of the dark arts. I feel that cheating ruins the whole point of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.