Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Breaded Chaos Provisions

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Tired of running out of food while moving troops over great distances? Or simply ticked off by having to constantly feel the pangs of starvation? Or maybe you simply need some food for a feast? Well, all those problems can be solved by being a customer at Breaded Chaos Provisions!

Here you can order a variety of food items that doesn't spoil easily and tastes good! We sell everything in crates of 64, and although the usual price is 500 radiants a crate, the price can be subject to haggle.

Our wares:

1) Melon Buns(Bread)

2) Dough rolls(Bread)

3) Baguettes(Bread)

4) Mantous(Bread)

5) Pitas(Bread)

6) Naan(Bread)

7) Barley Loaves(Bread)

8) Chapati(Bread)

9) Tortillas(Bread)

10) Cornbread(Bread)

11) Pumpernickles(Bread)

12) Zopf(Bread)

Taezel

I think I might like it here
You know the third room in the Fire District Headquarters? Middle chest on the right, if it isn't already taken.

Taezel

Oh, leave room for other people though. I'll be having people ship fish and watermelon and carrots and chicken and pork and beef also. oh and apples. Need a variety.

Taezel

5 Crates... 2 of cornbread, 2 of dough rolls and 1 of baguettes. Leave a note in your book, it's on the top left bookshelf of the larger bookcase. Just mention the bread shipments and what you'd like to be paid each week.

(leftclick the bookcase for a copy of the book, shift click to remove the original)

( http://www.curse.com/server-mods/minecraft/bookworm )