Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brendanamor [Approved - OSirixO]

Brendon

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Brendanamor
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Male.
4. Country: United States of America
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read and full understood the tome of citizenship.
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? The aspect of Role play in this game is quite outstanding and it seems like one i could really enjoy. Also I have experience with role play. For example when i was younger i was very serious about a game called Runescape and also World of Warcraft.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Brendon and I am here to become apart of this server. I am 14 and I do enjoy Minecraft and it is a very good game. I am a very serious student where if i am not on Minecraft I am studying. Also I am a very serious competitive swimmer so when I am not home I am swimming. I am disciplined and a good listener. My interest are are basically anything with a creative aspect to it and I am a type of person who is always up to do or try something new. Besides school and swimming I like to go on the computer or gaming console and try and learn things and try to figure out how things work on my own. So I guess that also means i can be independent. Finally I give people the respect that they deserve and I am also a very generous person.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry, I do not
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I enjoy roleplaying games over any genre of game because it usually has a purpose to it and makes it fun to play.​
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes. I never have and never will use that as it makes the game not fun.
11. How did you find out about our server? I found it on a server list site.

12. Have you voted for us? Yes I have.

Brendon

Villager
Sorry I posted this twice the first time I tried it had an error message saying it wasnt posted, so I clicked post again and it came up twice :p

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello Brendon,

Please read the sticky's in this section of the forums and copy the blank application form and try again.

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
Almost that is, question 11 and 12 are missing
And question 7 needs some work, but your getting there :)