Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brewer's Guild- Selling alcohol and guide to brewing

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello, my name is Yorrick Goldfist IC and I am the proprietor and the founder of this server's brewer's guild. Obviously that means we have tons of booze. We will be willing to ship mass quantities of fine grade booze to any tavern, town, or even single person at their request. At this time we will be selling mass quantities of the following for the price listed. We can barter if you buy in very large bulk.......

Fine Beer/Beer- 20R
Fine Wheatbear/Wheatbeer-20R
Fine Darkbeer/Darkbeer- 25R
Northern Vodka- 50R
Spicy Rum- 55R
Golden Rum- 65R
Sweet Golden Apple Mead-90R
and finally....the pride of our guild,
20 year old aged Whiskey- 130R

We can make anywhere from 1 to 100 of any of these for you. Either comment on here for what you want or msg emudude13 in game either IC or OOC

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
We also will purchase or trade for recipes that we don't already know how to make! AND, we will sell some of the less rare recipes for kinda cheap. Also for sale is a brewery guide book that tell you how to make rum, vodka, and beer to perfection. This book will be sold for 1000R. Perfect for any brewer starting out who needs a good start.

RiasuChan

Loyal Servant of Altera
How much would some of the tea recipes be? I'm opening a teashop, so I'm looking into recipes and testing things.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
How much would some of the tea recipes be? I'm opening a teashop, so I'm looking into recipes and testing things.
Sadly this thread is a bit old. But there is a teashop in Altera right now and you could very likely RP with them to find out more from IG sources. :)