Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Brewery] Goat's Horn Brewery

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

The Goat's Horn Brewery
Greetings, friends! Have you recently found yourselves looking for something refreshing, with a little kick, but have nowhere to turn? Here at the Goat's Horn, we can provide exactly what we crave. The Goat's Horn is run by the fine members of the West Alteran Brewing Company, and is seated in the Inner Valley of Grafjell. All of our drinks use the cleanest, crispest spring water from local sources, and are aged to perfection in barrels put together by hand. The members of the company and the group's founder, Aspen, are available for your requests at any time.

Stock:
Beers:
+ Fine Wheatbeer
+ Fine Beer
+ Fine Darkbeer

Spirits:
+ Northern Vodka
+ 5-Year Old Whiskey
+20 Year-Old Whiskey
+Havardian Rum
+Sooleran Spirit
+Royale's Select**
+Strong Absinthe
+King's Reserve*

Liquors:
+ Golden Mead
+ Sweet Golden Apple Mead
+ Golden Rum
+ Ni'p

Wines:
+Blood Wine
+Night Wine
+Starlit Nectar
+Bubbly Wine
+Pale Fume

Non-Alcoholic:
+ Fragrant Tea
+ Strong Black Tea
+ Delicate White Tea
+Aromatic Green Tea
+ Spicy Chai
+ Robust Rooibos

+ Aromatic Barley Tea
+ Strong Coffee
+ Dartmouth Fog
+Dragon's Tear**
+ Good Potato Soup

Experimental:
+Hooch
+Distilled Grain Alcohol
+Dwarven Grain Alcohol

The Goat's Horn and The West Alteran Brewing Company are constantly trying to expand our knowledge base. If you have information you are willing to share that could improve our brewery, help us help you! Compensation will of course be provided!

We are available for any order, no matter the size. If you're a tavern owner looking for a new supplier, or a wanderer looking for something stiff, look no further, for The Goat's Horn Brewery has just what you need!

We can be contacted through a message at our front desk, or by direct request to company founder, Aspen!

Currently Supplying:
Greynor Inn - Grafjell

*Personal trials have revealed that King's Reserve is extremely potent. The Goat's Horn takes no responsibilities for emotional or physical injuries either incurred or caused following consumption.
** Denotes OOC brew. These are drinks that we /can/ make, but not (yet?) IC for various IC reasons.

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Only spicy rum, not golden?
I've found that making the "perfect" (correct ingredients, distilling, fermentation, aging) only yields Spicy for me, so I'm thinking I'm missing something..

Damascus

Legend of Altera
Try 14 sugar cane, boil for five minutes, distill twice, age for optimally fourteen IG days, though I've found five is the minimum, in an oak barrel.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Try 14 sugar cane, boil for five minutes, distill twice, age for optimally fourteen IG days, though I've found five is the minimum, in an oak barrel.
That was the plan of attack for my last batch, but I'll try it! Could be that something went wrong

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I've never even heard of King's Reserve. XD

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
See, this is why I would like to get a brewery guild started. I can't find these things. XD
Well I have an organization, mentioned in the post, the Coalition of Comfort which I first conceptualized as the new Brewers' Guild, but then I sort of wanted it to expand to cover all aspects of a great tavern, thus what it is now..

So if that interests you, c'mon down!

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Thanks to efforts and experimentation by some of our brewers, the Goat's Horn is happy to announce that we've added some new items to our menu! We will now be able to brew the following:

+Blood Wine
+Night Wine
+Bubbly Wine
+Starlit Nectar
+Sooleran Spirit
+Havardian Rum
+Royale's Select

We've also added an experimental section! These items are not necessarily for bulk stocking, but are drinks needing further tweaking.