Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Builder Ban 2.0 [Resolved- Unbanned]

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
This is my second appeal. @IceandFire Well, I posted some signs at some person's house and they weren't quite appropriate. It was wrong because of that, it also was annoying for the owner of the house because, well, who wants to clean up abunch of signs? It was also wrong because I read someone's private journal and then the signs were about that private journal (rp journal). It also was griefing, and the rules clearly state that it's not cool, in which I believe is in this rule.

21. Citizens are required to protect the harmony of the HollowWorld community and ensure that they contribute positively to it. This means players must behave in a manner befitting an upstanding HollowWorld Citizen and refraining from activities which could be construed as damaging the community by admin staff.

I damaged the community by posting well, stupid (for lack of a better word), of signs. I didn't think about what the other side would think about it. I think about my actions for now on about this stuff.
I appreciate what you mods do and whatnot, and I completely understandable with bans and whatnot, infact, I was grateful for this one. That is all

Sorry for the trouble.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Thank you for this appeal. It seems that you understand what you have done. Please make sure to follow our rules very clearly next time. If you have any questions about rules don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member. I will unban your account now. Please follow the rules.