Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying a Silk Touch Diamond pickaxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
I wasn't about to say no to extra money. but
i was honest. Anyways, it took me 94 levels to get this pick- 30 for a silk touch I eff IV; 30 for efficiency IV unbreaking III; and another 34 to combine them

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
not for efficiency V silk touch I unbreaking III
that is the best silk touch pick possible
there's ONLY silk I. But no, that's not the best pick. If it had Fortune, then MAYBE it'd be worth 7-8k. But seriously, the picks you're selling are quite overpriced.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
not for efficiency V silk touch I unbreaking III
that is the best silk touch pick possible
I was not talking about fortune at all
Anyways i usually auction my picks off to the highest bidder and when I sell them on threads like this I will try to get the same price as if there were a heated auction

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
I was not talking about fortune at all
Anyways i usually auction my picks off to the highest bidder and when I sell them on threads like this I will try to get the same price as if there were a heated auction
You misunderstood what I said. I mean, if that pick had fortune on it, then it'd be much better. E.g. Eff IV, Fort III, Silk I, would be an amazing pick. Triple drops, plus the ore blocks. I don't deny, the one you have is good, but not worth 10k.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Fortune and silk touch cancel out....
Also that combination cannot be made from an enchanting table...

Status
Not open for further replies.