Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying birch logs

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
I received 5000 Rad for 10 stacks of oak. If that sounds like a fair price to you let me know. I am open for discussion.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I received 5000 Rad for 10 stacks of oak. If that sounds like a fair price to you let me know. I am open for discussion.
damn i wish i could get 5k for 10 stacks id be loaded

On a seperate note, I generally think 200 rads per stack is good. It might've lowered but, still. c: I dont think I've got much aside from oak or jungle, sadly. Good luck!

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
As I said I am open for discussion as I do not know the price of stuff here now sadly. Just know what I was offered and paid for it.

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
Depends how much you want I been stocking up A LOT mostly selling to the city folks but if you want to come to Amalfia I usually sell it at 60 per stack but that's if you rp for it. If you want it shipped to you right away its tripled at 180 per stack.

Last edited:

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Depends how much you want I been stocking up A LOT mostly selling to the city folks but if you want to come to Amalfia I usually sell it at 60 per stack but that's if you rp for it. If you want it shipped to you right away its tripled at 180 per stack.
I'm willing to RP for those easily, I'll keep an eye out so I can find you.

I am also wiling at 2oo a stack. Of course other players may have it on hand so you can talk to whomever.
I sell birch(and any wood) at 200r/stack.
If the ones from the RP ane not enough, I'll be in touch and I'll get the rest from you