Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Ores

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Specifically, I'm after diamond ore, gold ore, emerald ore, and lapis ore. If you've got some you'd be willing to part with, please PM with an amount and a price; just be reasonable ;) I know you can get a fair few diamonds and emeralds using a fortune pick, so I'll take that into account. I'll also beat any price you can get from the NPCs.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I'll be able to provide you some gold ore, diamond ore and lapis ore :). I'll contact you when you wake up.

Levi_Shankn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Lets see.. around 3 stacks of lapis, enough redstone to fuel a city, with some iron tossed in, and close to 32 gold bars.
I got a bit of a mining shop set up over in the Eastern Frontier, might want to head over there and burn some rads there. It's constantly being updated with more and more materials.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
You guys are way luckier than I am; all I ever find is coal and iron with the occasional redstone.

I have about a stack and a half of emerald ore available, though, if you're interested in that.