Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Can I be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Hey, sorry for being rude, but when I have no rights in the Nether, then I get muted, so I cant talk to anyone, so I come back to the real world, and on the way I die and I have no Permission for a Death Chest, so I lose my pick. Sorry for spazzing, but cant you update the Permissions daily? I've had no rights in the Nether for a few days now, and its very annoying. Then I get banned.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Permissions go off of a user file, they cannot be updated by any of the admins other than me or Cherbert. Annoying one of the admins after they have told you to stop asking as they cannot help will get you kicked/temp banned. Rejoining after this and swearing at the admin team is the worse possible course of action and from what I have been told by multiple admins the ban sounds justified.

As far as I know the ban stands. If one of the admins involved wants to override this decision then they can but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
I dont know how I rejoin when I get tempbanned :confused:. Although, can you just make it into a Temp ban? Please? I thought you ran off the Permissions plugin, and if you did, then you can copy/paste the users.yml into the diffrent worlds. I didn't know it was on a file by file system

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
First off.

It's a game.

You were muted because I had ASKED you MULTIPLE times to stop PMing me, as there was nothing I could do at the time to fix your situation.

Spazzing? You cursed me out. Cursing is not allowed on the server, and for you to drop the F bomb after I kicked you just made you look, sad to say, foolish and ignorant. You were banned for not only PMing me after I asked you to stop, Cursing me out as well, and overall being rude and ignorant. You'll stay banned as far as I'm concerned. There was no need to 'spazz' over the entire thing.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
And I am sorry for spazzing over the entire thing. I shouldn't of swore and I am sorry. It wont happen again Squee, I do respect all players, I just got REALLY worked up over this.
I love this server, thats why I donated any money that I could scrap together. Moneys tight for me right now, and such.
I would donate again, but I dont have any funds. I am sorry for swearing at you, I am in the wrong there, but all I ask for is forgivness.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
The server does us permissions. We set up the permission groups in a groups.yml file and then each user is "tagged" in a user.yml file that then reads which group and what permissions you belong to. The groups.yml file is the same for all worlds but unfortunately the user file is different for each world.

The only people able to edit these files are people who know the commands (currently only me and Cherbert) and the only person who has physical access to the files themselves and can manually change them is Cherbert. So instead of annoying the admin team, you should have just listened to them telling you they could not do anything and then waited until someone who can change the permissions was around. I could have come on and changed the group you belonged to in the nether via ingame commands but since you were too impatient to do that then that won't be happening now.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Sorry, again, I didn't know you couldn't change it. I was told you do all of the Permissions, so I figured you updated them frequently. I run a server, and its Permissions aren't like that, I just copy/paste the users.yml.
Can I please be unbanned? I've devoted time to this server, even more then my own server, and I really do not want to be banned.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Yes our server is the same with permissions. You need to copy and paste the user.yml file into each world so they are identical. Unfortunately the only person who can do that is Cherbert so if a problem like this appears the only solution we have when he isn't around is to temporarily change your group via ingame commands. I will leave this thread up to the other admins now.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
I thought that you had access to the files, I thought you did the Permissions. I didn't know Cherbert had the only access to the files.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
And sorry for cursing at you Squee. I overreact sometimes and it was a brand new pick. So, I did curse at you, and I shouldn't of

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Cherbert gives me the files to do and I do them and give them him back as I've never used Linux and bad things would happen if I tried to edit the server without knowing what I'm doing lol

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Ok...Well, I really want to be unbanned. I am almost at tears. I wasted 40$ on a server, that, I get banned from. I am sorry Squee, it wont happen again. Please unban me

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Squee has decided to be very nice and accept your appology. I will unban you but be warned this is your last chance. Any more bad behaviour of any kind will be a permanent ban.

and also, if I may interject something here, just because you donated, does NOT, by any means, make you immune to being banned. If you are breaking the rules or being down right rude to the admins...you're gone. And that goes for everyone, not just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.