Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CaptainSteve457's Whitelist App: [Declined - Jase]

Shard

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her
CaptainSteve457's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: CaptainSteve457

Country & Timezone: Gmt

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Select

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming is where lets say you know that the person in front of you is a killer but think of it this way your character in game is separate from you he knows less stuff than you do but you play as that character pretending or in roleplay not knowing he is a killer so lets say you die from him fully so no coming back you wont then make another character and just kill the killer for killing the character its when you know something that you character doesn't and you shout in act it into you character its hard to explain (going out of charictor) Define powergaming in your own words: using a advantage like making your character as op as possible or lets say someone in discord sys going to the bank now don't use that for a advantage by calling someone to help just get ready for roleplay don't use it in a way to have a advantage if you want to lets say you find a "note" that says there coming you have to agree to that because that puts you at a advantage its hard to explain

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: i like Minecraft and i have a client with cosmetics i can play vr Minecraft but it is hard to type funny thing i had immersive reader on word going on the background reading the history so i could then do the form

Referral: Planet Minecaft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Soul light

Race: Human

Appearance: Wearing a dark black navy cloak with red evil eyes but under the mask under the cloak a half faced man with red and blue in a torn up jacket/cloak and doesn't look a day older than 40 years old.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): he is a dark wizard that almost took over the world but banished to the nether roof by the gods, and took away most of his power, he lived up there for many years his cloak torn up ragged the food or water dying but he used his last of his powers to send him self to the over world but could not bring his memory with him (as he goes on he will start to get flash backs and start regaining his powers as his mental health dissipates slowly falling in chaos because of the Alteran

I have Different Stages of him as Skins

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Shard ,

Interesting premise for a character, but unfortunately what you have written for the character does not follow the established lore for humans. Please review the lore page for humans- taking note of the maximum age and general features for the race. For new characters- they are not allowed to have access to magic. They will need to learn this in-game from a teacher.

Please take time to ensure that your written test also meets the minimum word count and requirements for basic grammar and punctuation.

Let me know when you have made the appropriate changes, and I will take another look.