Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CaptainSteve's Whitelist application (2) [Declined - Jase]

Shard

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her
Minecraft Username: CaptainSteve457
Country & Time zone: Gmt

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides? Select

Define Metagaming & Power gaming?: metagaming is where let’s say you know that the person in front of you is a killer but think of it this way your character in game is separate from you he knows less stuff than you do but you play as that character pretending or in roleplay not knowing he is a killer so let’s say you die from him fully so no coming back you won’t then make another character and just kill the killer for killing the character it’s when you know something that you character doesn't and you shout in act it into you character it’s hard to explain (going out of character) Define power gaming in your own words: using an advantage like making your character as op as possible or let’s say someone in discord sys going to the bank now don't use that for an advantage by calling someone to help just get ready for roleplay don't use it in a way to have an advantage if you want to let’s say you find a "note" that says there coming you have to agree to that because that puts you at an advantage it’s hard to explain

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs? No

Tell us about yourself! I like Minecraft and I have a client with cosmetics I can play VR Minecraft but it is hard to type funny thing I had immersive reader on word going on the background reading the history so I could then do the form

Referral: Planet Minecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name:
Soul light
Race: Human

I have Different Stages of him as Skins as he goes into chaos

Appearance:

a man in a black suit with red hair slowly descending into chaos. some of the fazes are just a man with red hair and a suit living a normal life. He starts wanting to go into hiding wearing, a navy cloak not showing his face but after a bit of wearing it, He will take it off and look half faced with blue and red. Next up he will embrace his for brutal side becoming Flesh torn as he goes on with a skull skin a made myself, I did make all the skins except for the man in red hair and suit. I haven’t decided whether to then put a more soul vibe cloak on. yet sorry this part felt a bit brief.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

he is a dark wizard that almost took over the world but banished to the nether roof by the gods. The Gods took away most of his power, he lived up there for many years his cloak torn up ragged. no food or water dying, but he used his last of his powers to send himself to the over world but could not bring his memory with him, (as he goes on, he will start to get flash backs. Mental Health will start to decrease start knowing a life before him as his memory can’t decide what is real or not.

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test, particularly the following:
- As we are a medieval-themed roleplay server- characters should not be dressing in full formal suits. Please have medieval-themed skins.​
- Please work on your grammar and punctuation.​
- No magic, no nether roof, no god-interactions in your backstory. Start with something basic, with basic skills- and desires and wants.​
Lastly to confirm, how old are you?

Please make the appropriate changes to the thread above by using the edit feature.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Shard,
You indicated on your older application that you made some changes? I don't see any of the changes on this application/ or the other one? You can use the edit feature to update your thread- or you can post a response below?

1637196171505.png