Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cedric Lydel is calling for Sailors!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
MAPPING THE NORTHERN KINGDOMS

Fellow sailors, Cartographers, scholars, and journeymen the halflings of Lydel call for your aid!

Cedric has embarked on a grand jorney mapping all of the Northern Kingdoms and her provinces but the land is vast and cold, There are boundaries even a halfling needs help to cross.

I call upon sailors with small crewed vessels, neigh but 2-3 men to sail them. Coin and glory to all who help in this ambitious quest.

(Yes, Im making the map with legit in game maps.)​

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
For a bit of OOC clarification. Im making a map of all of the world of NK legit. But in order to do so IC I need a sailor's ship. and eventually a northern icebreaker. I'd like to do some Sailing rp with whom ever decides to take me on.

Also the journey would likely take 6 months - year IC

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Gonna tag Paint cuz he might be interested.

Very interesting concept.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Progress of the map so far (Not IC… YET)

Thats the whole northmost part of NK. About 7-8 hours of work went into just that. HOW COOL WITH THIS BE IN LIKE… THRONE ROOMS AND STUFF.

Anyway. This is going to take forever… (about 45 hours if my math is right)