Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

celyredir-application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

celyredir

Villager
minecraft username: Celyredir

have you read the tome of citizenship: yes I have

I love watching people do roleplaying on servers, on youtube. And have decided to try for a good roleplaying server, and i hear yours is really good.

Well, my hobbies include reading medieval fantasy, video gaming, and a youtube channel (got to get more than 2 vids up tho :p). At the moment i have a part time job, and am looking into getting to university to become a publisher (my dream job). I am a friendly well going person, and really like medieval stuff, hence why i am applying to join this server. I am an Australian citizen, but i immigrated here from London when i was five years old. Oh and i love games like Skyrim, cant wait to buy that on PC have oblivion but thats on X-BOX 360... Love strategy gaming as well, i have total war shogun 2 and total war medieval 2 (great games). My favourite band at the moment would be The wombats an English band, with an Australian name. Oh and at the moment i am actually writing a book, (medieval fantasy) cant wait to get it out to the public, but only got about 5 chapters started it about a week ago.

And sorry i dont have any of my work building wise to show. My minecraft crashed and somehow i lost all my saves :( including the youtube one. But i am a good builder, and will try my best to add to your community.

Status
Not open for further replies.