Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character profile of Iosue (karasu1996)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Name:Iosue
Character Story:I was found in the streets, dying, by a demon, the demon walked up to me and said i can save your life... in a voice that i knew was rather inhuman, he said i can heal you of this wound...., for a price.. he grinned ans showed his rotted demon like teeth that reeked of flesh and blood, my vision was blurry now and he said hurry and answer do you wish to sign a pact with me?
i answered pleading to the demon to let me live, he then placed his finger on my right temple said some, cryptic word and all i remember is waking up the next morning, with sever pain in my left eye.
I had found a mirror and noticed there were harsh markings of what seemed like steadily blackening burns, in a fit of rage i punched the mirror and my arm and eye hurt simultaneously, the pain spread throughout my arm and ended at my wrist. i fell to the floor in pain and noticed in the puddle of water that was on the ground that the marks were moving down my arm, noticing this i ran to the nearest clothier and picked him up by his collar with unknown strength, and yelled i want the blackest robe you have! he agreed fearing his life he gave me the robe and i left threw it on and walked toward a new life....away from chaos and destruction of Queen grief.
Height: 5"9'
Weight: 163
Hair:medium black. hangs over left eye which conceals markings of a curse and is also covered by a hood that has a red rim around it
Eyes: Gray-blue, left eye is red when curse is active
Skin: pale white
Identifying Marks: There is a string of marks around my left eye (resembles this)
that grow down my left arm when im enraged. i usually wear a serious face and "mad eyebrows" :p my left sleeve is torn off.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Name:IosueTextoris
Character Story:I was found in the streets, dying, by a demon, the demon walked up to me and said i can save your life... in a voice that i knew was rather inhuman, he said i can heal you of this wound...., for a price.. he grinned ans showed his rotted demon like teeth that reeked of flesh and blood, my vision was blurry now and he said hurry and answer do you wish to sign a pact with me?
i answered pleading to the demon to let me live, he then placed his finger on my right temple said some, cryptic word and all i remember is waking up the next morning, with sever pain in my left eye.
I had found a mirror and noticed there were harsh markings of what seemed like steadily blackening burns, in a fit of rage i punched the mirror and my arm and eye hurt simultaneously, the pain spread throughout my arm and ended at my wrist. i fell to the floor in pain and noticed in the puddle of water that was on the ground that the marks were moving down my arm, noticing this i ran to the nearest clothier and picked him up by his collar with unknown strength, and yelled i want the blackest robe you have! he agreed fearing his life he gave me the robe and i left threw it on and walked toward a new life....away from chaos and destruction of Queen grief.
Height: 5"9'
Weight: 163
Hair:medium black. hangs over left eye which conceals markings of a curse and is also covered by a hood that has a red rim around it
Eyes: Gray-blue, left eye is red when curse is active
Skin: pale white
Identifying Marks: There is a string of marks around my left eye (resembles this)
that grow down my left arm when im enraged. i usually wear a serious face and "mad eyebrows" :p my left sleeve is torn off.