Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~~Child wanted!~~

Overlord2305

Villager
A rumour or a tale, no one knows, has being told in Port Silver for some time now, A tale of a woman who ended up pregnant after he former master abused her and then sold her, now she is about to give birth and one can only wonder whos child it would be, would it truely be her former master's? or someone elses?
and after having been bought by house silverian who where begged to do so by a recent arrival to silverwatch, was tended to by the recent arrival. A few days later an assassin named kharn came and sliced her in the head having been sent by who he assumed was a silvercloak offering a significant amount of radiants. now Knowing she was under threat she hid in silverwatch hidden from the world and guarded by a warrior and a herbalist until the upcoming birth...

OOC

As stated above my char Azera is pregnant and about to give birth ^W^
But now comes the next issue, I will need someone to rp the child(ren)
Here is a list of information.

Were will the child live : Silverwatch, in his/her mother's room in the Regalstone district and eventualy in a seperate room (at a certain age ofcourse)

What will the child be, Male or Female : Female is preffered.

What will the child be named : Liberta or silveria

Who is the father : Unknown

What race will the child be : Dark elf

What charachter traits will the child likely have : Humble, insecure

Conditions

You cannot kill of the char for atleast a month
You cannot age the char without discusting it with me, to prevent the child being older than the parent
You have to be somewere in the GMT timezone, or be active from 15:00 till 20:30 or something near that GMT

If you would like to fullfill this role then please pm me (or overlord2304) with the following information.

ID :
Why you would like to fullfill this role :
If you had any previus experiences with rping children :

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Sorry, actually sounds like fun (and who wouldn't want to be a dark elf?), but I'm really attached to my current char.

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
one of them is dead (made a deal with grief, died and body was cleansed with fire by Arthur)and the other one is Azera
thank you for being constructive this time