Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Choppie - Application [Approved - OSirixO]

Choppie

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Choppie
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?:
Yes.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?:

I have had previous experience of roleplay both in game (Garry's Mod), and somewhat in real life (from a 1647 based village, if re-enactments count). I do like roleplaying.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My in-game name is Choppie. I have been a PC Gamer since about the age of 6, but had my first computer when I was 4 (who remembers Windows 3.1?). I take a fascination in computer programming, and later this year am taking my first computing course for an A-Level. I learned types of code (most notably Java and Lua) through making mods for games, although I have never made one public.
Currently, I am about to start the last 5-weeks of school. I am in my last year of GCSEs, and am expected mostly mediocre grades of mostly Bs, but have a few A-A*s and Cs. As a future career, I would like to work for a computer-giant, such as IBM, or if I go down the physics career line (to which I have taken an interest in space and time), I would like to be an astro-physicist. My plans for university and quite vague at the moment. As much as I would like to do computing at Oxford, I doubt I'd be able to with a GCSE background such as mine. I have found that it is probably more likely to get into Southampton University, or something of that caliber.
My secondary hobby is cycle-racing. I started in 2009, when I was 13, going on 14. I have since raced in national racing, becoming 5th in national championships, and 3rd in regional (south England) championships. I regularly race at a velodrome, but since moving to a higher age group, I have started to struggle.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
The time-lapse town is meant to be a Victorian - World War II style English town.​

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have been following Minecraft since late 2009, and finally bought an account just before Alpha in 2010. Since then I have played many hours of single and multiplayer, as well as run numerous servers. Unfortunately, due to my financial situation (still being in full-time education) the funding is by the generosity of the parents. As such, most have had to shut down after a month or two.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I quite agree!

11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend (I can give their in-game name if you'd like).

12. Have you voted for us?
Indeed.