Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chrisseb - Application (approved - Geo)

Edited: Chrisseb
========================================
1. Your Minecraft username: Chrisseb
2. Your real name: Christian Mark Hawkins
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read and comprhend the terms of the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I often play roleplaying games such as Dungeons & Dragons. i find this aspect to be brilliant
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
i am a junior in high school. i like to do anything that involves boarding or climbing. i love the outdoors but i have a sweet tooth for architechture which is what brought me to minecraft in the first place. ive gotten rather tired of my old server and am looking for a fresh expericence and hopefully some new friends. My father is a big architect and is well known and has passed on some knowledge to me that i find fascinating. I have an incredible ambition and motivation. and i just love to interact and communicate with others.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
my only examples can be found in my worlds.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i am an Executive Officer in NJROTC and i am a Life Scout.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I would expect nothing less.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Google (Bing stinks)

13. Have you voted for us?
i have not but i will.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
i am a junior in high school. i like to do anything that involves boarding or climbing. i love the outdoors but i have a sweet tooth for architechture which is what brought me to minecraft in the first place. ive gotten rather tired of my old server and am looking for a fresh experic=ence and hopefully some new friends.
I know that juniors have a lot of stuff on their hands, (being one) but that does not excuse a poor writing ability. Please add more to this section, thank you.