Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chrysaor's New Appliation [approved Aug88]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysaor

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Chrysaor (it's actually the name of a mystical golden sword crafted in the 1200's)
2. Your real name: Juan Myburgh :D
3. Age:15
4. Gender: male
5. Country: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i have read it, quite long too...

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think that Roleplay is a great aspect to any server as it adds certain qualities that other servers can't match. I have a small deal of experience Roleplaying, eg. RuneScape, some WoW and that's about it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey again,
I'm Juan and currently studying highschool at EDSC in Melbourne. My hobbies include Minecraft, Castle Crashers, Halo 3, Warhammer 40k, watching movies, going to my youth, playing other computer/xbox games, reading and playing Tennis. I'm realy excited about this server as i said before on my failed application and would really like this application to go through. I have lot of friends playing Minecraft and most of them run their own servers. I am moderators on most and even admin on about 3, I am also moderators on 7 other servers that include; uuh what was the name? nevermind but yeah you guys get the idea, i really want to get onto this server! :D and i hope to get to know you guys better!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
will do

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am great at redstone

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yep

12. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft Server List

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yep

Attachments

Chrysaor

Loyal Servant of Altera
My name represents a mystical pure gold and ruby sword which was crafted in the 1200's, its also the name of the greek god Pegasus's brother.
"Chrysaor" means of Golden Armament.
Quote from Wikipedia:
[In Edmund Spenser's The Faerie Queene Chrysaor was the golden sword of Sir Artegal, the Knight of Justice. The sword was given to him by Astræa, who had been holding it since the days when Zeus used it to battle the Titans. Because it was "Tempered with Adamant", it could cleave through anything.]

Aug88

Grand Architect
my my your work looks great i approve your application ! take care and have a fun time in altera
Before you ask what town to join, go to the census section on the forums and browse around !

Status
Not open for further replies.