Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ciserso Del’Angelion

BleenThePanda

Storm's Landing Wanderer

Ciserso Del’Angelion
Name: Ciserso Del’Angelion
Full Titles:
Nickname/Alias: Cis, Bear rug @OneRedBlock (( Totally not Tomato here~ ))

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Hooman
Social Status:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5”9’ or 172.5 CM
Weight: How dare you!
Date of Birth: Sometime long ago
Date of Death: Sometime far in the future
Homeland: Skyri- Erm . . . Sorrows.
Current Home: Golden Bay

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: thin and lanky, yet tall
Hair: Strawberry Blonde

Eyes: Sparkling Grey
Skin: Light Tan
Identifying Marks: N/A
Appearance: Light Tan, small-ish mouth, Long eyelashes
Clothing: Elegant dresses whilst at functions/inside castle or where she feels safe. Otherwise mail/padding
Weaponry: daggers, hand to hand combat

Prized Possessions: Her Karambit
Hygiene: Clean
Voice: A female voice

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Her wit and Charisma
Fears: Being bested in front of Azoth
Weaknesses: being near spiders
Intelligence: High
Languages: Commonly spoken
Profession: Serves as bodyguard for Azoth

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Charming yet straight forward
Religion or Cults: Sallana
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Short Term Goals: Become master at fighting
Long Term Goals: She doesn't know herself

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: The Cliffs of Golden Bay
Pastime: Exploration / Spending time with Azoth
Food: Bacon…. Duh
Drink: Nothin’ like a good ol’ glass o’ scotch / coffee
Colour: Red and White
Animal: Bacon.. wait? That isn't an animal? What are you talking about! Bacons everything...

Least Favourite...
Place: Falling from the Cliffs of Golden Bay *whilst falling* "well this sucks"
Pastime: In court
Food: Lettuce
Drink: Tea
Colour: Orange / Pink
Animal: Mosquito’s

RELATIONS:
Loved: Azoth
Trusted: N/A
Befriended: N/A
Liked: ^^
Neutral: ^^
Unsure of: ^^
Wary of: ^^
Afraid of: ^^
Disliked: ^^
Hated: you get the point ^
BACKSTORY:
The story of Ciserso Del’Angelion is an interesting one indeed. There was a time were she was a calm girl. Full of life and charisma. She lived far from were she now resides, somewere that is even lost to her own memory.
She was born in a barn, surrounded by horse dung and fowl smells. A wise old man once told her that her birth was similar to that of an imaginary man that people worshipped in another universe. She, of course, called that man crazy. She was a cheeky child. She would stay past the curfew her parents set for her to play In the fields that bordered the town she recided in. Many a man vowed for her hand in that town. They would bring her roses, and take her out to see the performances that Then she met him. His name was Jason. He was brave, handsome and, like most stories go, she fell for the dashing hero. They did everything together. From playing in the long grass to attending religios meetings together. They were practically .unsepreable. One day, whilst playing their own games, imagining wonderous things, Cis (as Jason used to call her and what everyone she trusted called her) fell into a crevasse. She was stuck, hurt and in pain. Both Her legs were broken in many places. She called for, yet he did not come. She was stuck in a rocky hole in the earth. Trapped by her own stupidity. She tried to climb, but the rocks we're jaggered and wet. She cried, cried for a long time. Night fell, and the cave came alive with movement. Bugs and spiders crawled around her, and she screamed, and got a scream in return from above.
"What the hell?" A voice was heard, it was suprised, yet very smooth and well tempered.
"Help me!" Cis screamed, unable to hold her fear inside her.

"What happened!?" He said after hauling her out of the pit.
"I fell, I thought that was obvious." The stranger blinked at Cis, confusion at his eyes.
"Well, uh I guess. But how?" The stranger was a boy only of about 15 or 16 years old, seeming rather fit for his age. He was dressed in a simple white shirt with a blue overcoat, making it seem he was a noble, but she wouldn't be too sure. He was crouching beside her as he spoke.
"I tripped, I think. I was with my friend. And I fell. And he left."
"He left? You sure you wernt pushed?"
"I-im sure. Jason wouldn't do that. I-I'm sure of it."
A voice was heard down the road, Jason's voice.
"Cis, you should be dead."
"Well, Cis, nice name by the way, you seem to have an asshole on your hands."
"What did you just say to me?" Jason said, anger rising in his tone.
"I called you an asshole. Deal with it." The stranger said, a smirk on his face.
Jason screamed, somewhere between a roar and a light squeal "ILL KILL YOU!"
Jason ran at the stranger, his face a tomato of redness. The stranger smiled, and flicked his hand. Jason tripped over his own feet and fell to the floor, blood pooling out from his neck. The stranger slid the large knife he held through a cloth to wipe it clean.
Cis felt she herself calm. She shouldn't be calm. A few hours ago the man practically swimming in blood was the love of her life, yet she was calm.
"What's your name." She said quietly.
The stranger had a massive smile on his face, he was looking at the now clean knife.
"Azoth, my name is Azoth." He said, still grinning like an idiot.
"Why are you smiling?"
"I didn't think that would work."
"Didn't think what would work?"
"The whole knife thing. I just got it, and I don't know how to use it. Huh." He said, still smiling.

Over the course of her life, Cis spent a lot of time with Azoth, and with a knife she crafted herself. It was strong and short, the blade was curved and nimble, she called it Karambit. She also came to love a blade Azoth brought her for a birthday. A broadsword she always has strapped to her back. Eventually she became very skilled with blades in general. She stuck with Azoth for a very long time, helping him with various adventures and misfortunes. He eventually employed her as his full time bodyguard and advisor.

Interesting details/facts
Cis is adopted, her real origion is a mystery
She befriended a kleptomaniac, who taught her how to pick locks
She is a compulsive liar
She has a thin scar that runs from the back of her neck to the middle of her back
She loves to write
Her 'karambit' was crafted by her and four other blacksmiths who assisted her.

INSPIRATIONS:
Cisero, Lydia -skyrim
Winry Rockbell - Full Metal Alchemist
Valkyrie Cain, Tanith Low (whilst remnant) - Skulduggery Pleasant
Dante - Devil May cry
Jace - Mortal Instruments

My in-game name is: _Bleen_

Last edited: