Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Citrine, Queen of The Birds

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
More creative writing exercises. I'm not sure if I'll keep these up or not.

It has been a while now since we set out on our trip. Mother is frail, but enduring. I’d expect no less from a woman as strong as her. I’ve yet to explain our situation to my siblings, but they’re not stupid, and I know they’re aware we’re in danger…I simply can’t bring myself to say it.
While Jaspis, Agate and Apple spend their time playing, I seem to constantly find myself sitting by the balcony on the level above our rooms. It has a perfect glimpse of the town, views stretching far across the beautiful landscape, towering above everything. It’s easy to get lost in thought when looking at something so lively and yet…so still.

I wish time would be still. It feels like only yesterday, I was just a child, running through Mockingbay with my little wings, laughing and playing. Now I am practically a queen…Making decisions that could ruin an entire kingdom. My kingdom. It was a lot to absorb in just a few days, but the responsibility isn’t what has me worried.

I’ve always been rather patient, having three younger siblings teaches you to be that way. However, now it feels almost painful to wait. Sitting, inert, unable to help. This was my fault. I failed them all. I made the decisions and I led our people to battle, yet there’s nothing I can do to help them now. Instead I am alone…Lost to my own thoughts. Unsure how anyone is fairing.

I have so much to be grateful for. So many people to thank. Everyone has been so kind and understanding, and although I am young, or at least I was when this began, they all treat me with respect. I have made personal allies that I plan to keep for eternity, people I know I can trust. That alone manages to relieve a little stress.

Indeed, I was once a child, running the streets, imagining I was a bird. I dreamed of romance and adventure. I envisioned myself in locked towers, guarded by fiery beasts, a prince rescuing me and taking me away to a happily ever after…Though, children must age and grow. We must put away childish things and use the knowledge we have gained to become men and women. Lords and Ladies. Kings and Queens.

I am not a queen yet, but someday I will be…and I will be prepared.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Citrine isn't 18 until tomorrow but I'm bored and impatient so here's her update
She's no longer a Bab!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Idk if Theo could be added, considering how little RP they've had- but I'd assume she knows of him from the meetings and his general appearances during the Sif Incident.

Samiwashere

Tl;Dr- poke.