Active Citrine G. Azerwind, The Dove

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
Lil updates. Poke me if I need to add you i just know Im missing a bunch. OH ALSO I linked my entire citrine pinterest board to the refs so if you love Adelaide Kane as much as I do check that out.

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
New art by Electric
It's beautiful and I love it so much and you should all go look at and appreciate it cause it deserves its own update.

ALSO lots more updates to come on Sunday/Monday

CrescentGamer

Villager
I remember entering Mockingbay, lost, scared of what strangers the city might hold.. then I entered a big building, hoping nobody was home I screamed: Hello? Anyone home? After looking around a bit, I met a friendly looking woman. We had an awkward but Nice conversation. Turns out, she is the queen of the city. What a day, Lyra will never forget...

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
And updates again! Imma work on a journal when I dont have actual writing assignments to do for class.

here's a summary of the event in a scribble i did in five seconds.
thepit.png

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hey guys, profiles a bit funky cause attachments are still broke but I’ve played Citrine for a year now so it was time for an update
Also wanted to thank Electric for his lingerie art that I adore and added to the art list
If you want a relation update poke me

Edit: you can tell by the names of my attachments that I am in love with Adelaide Kane

Last edited: