Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CoD Zombies

Happy

Lord of Altera
Hey everyone, not sure if anyone plays Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies on PS3 here but if you do, do you fancy a game? :p
If you do simply post your gamer tag and il add you for a quick game at whatever time is best for us. :)

Also my highest wave so far on multiplayer is 42 with 4 players but i'm going to be trying for 60 very soon. So if your up for that let me know and we can give it a go. ;)

Oh one more thing, glitchers need not apply. I like all my high scores to be legit.
Thanks. :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Just so you know, there appear to be more xbox gamers here than PS3 (dont start the argument!) so you may be waiting a little while.

I'd play, but I has Xbox.

/me thinks it would be awesome if xbox and playstation would band together, but lets face it, it aint gonna happen.

Happy

Lord of Altera
Just so you know, there appear to be more xbox gamers here than PS3 (dont start the argument!) so you may be waiting a little while.

I'd play, but I has Xbox.

/me thinks it would be awesome if xbox and playstation would band together, but lets face it, it aint gonna happen.
Yeah i think your right but i'm a patient person. :) And I have no interest in starting any arguments so no worries there. ;)

If they did band together that would be great wouldn't it. :D Shame it's never going to happen.. Although with the PS4 and XBOX 720 due out next year theres always a possibility (However unlikely).

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
/me has xbox and record of 44 with me myself and I and would love to cream itzzagirl anyday

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Guys this is actually a true story:

I ws playing on Ascension solo Zombies for 16 days (Not straight, I paused the game when I wanted to stop) and was on about round 132/133, however, on the 16th day, when i go to turn my controller on, I press start to resume playing.....and I find that my Xbox had crashed. Then I end up sending it to Germany to get fixed, and after about 3 weeks it comes back, with a double sized harddrive I didn't ask/pay for. So, it was a win situation I suppose, but I still wanted to carry on with the zombies, and I raged that day when it froze :D