Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor Consolidation of Faith

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Starting at Storm's Landing, the following message is spread through speech and text alike
Though all do despise us.png

To the Faithful and Blessed,

Recently, we have seen the gargantuan form of Theodra's wolf picking up a scent and beginning a grand hunt. Therefore, it is time for the truly Faithful and Blessed alike to gather and consolidate to discuss the recent events. Any and all Faithful and Blessed are hereby invited to Aeroch Rimtar on [Sunday 22nd of April 2pm EST (may change, will make an event thread later)] to gather and consolidate.

Although possible to contact me in private, it is preferable for any and all to be present.
Therefore, Aeroch Rimtar will function as wholly Neutral soil for the duration of the gathering.
No action is to be taken against anyone, be they rival, foe or of an opposing Deity.
Everyone at the gathering, regardless of the member of The Pantheon they worship, is to be treated with respect for the duration of the gathering. Although any and all are allowed and accepted into Rimtar for the duration of this meeting, I reserve the right to remove any and all who show themselves to be a threat to Aeroch Rimtar's Neutrality or to the gathering and its members.

May Korog guide,
Thôrdil Bárúmur

RagingLunacy ShaolinPunk godfather1 Solus StarWillow2000 Ruu Samiwashere 223hero7 Luam BoredBrit UmbraSicarius Cymic_ dUMMY @whoeverelse

Last edited:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Why, was I not notified

You people keep making events of which I can’t attend qq

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Can aaanyone appear?
Any and all worshipping a member of The Pantheon will be protected, regardless of which god that is.
Any attempts at the life of a faithful present will be dealt with swiftly.
Thôrdil can not guarantee safety for any non-Pantheon worshippers because that's not his call to make.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
How to get there?
SL carriages --> Mockingbay
Mockingbay Southern docks --> Aeroch Nor
Most Eastern of Aeroch Nor's ships --> Aeroch Rimtar (Port says Aeroch Nor, but it's Rimtar)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'll be there- People can poke me for free tp's at the start (20mins in and you're on your own)