Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Coopershire Restructure

This is notice that major changes are coming to the halfling town "Coopershire" formerly Lydel. The town's current builds will essentially be built over, and I highly advise current property owners to move all chests. All property owners are entitled to property in Tambry. If you wish to acquire property in Tambry, message me, or @oounstopabl3oo, or @Silversurfer105.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Noted. However, I will not be able to be online until Tuesday at the earliest, so I request that you hold off until some time after then.

This is to all property owners in Coopershire and not just @Hogo-Sha Kitsune.

I sincerely apologize for the miscommunications that lead to the quick destruction of property in Coopershire despite my understanding that the builds would be built over and not harmed. There was some miscommunication about the location of the canal and the speed of construction. As a result, some property has been damaged or destroyed despite my belief that none would.

I was not aware that people still played or were active here and do apologize profusely for all inconveniences caused. Had I known that the speed of the build would be so quick, the location of the canal would not be as far south as I thought, and people still actively played here, I would have contacted property owners in a private conversation and given adequate time to move. This is my mistake and I will do what I can to rectify it. A few people have now called me out on this mistake, and I now wish to do everything I can to correct that mistake.

As a result, I will personally oversee that each holder of damaged property will be compensated either with property in Tambry, property in the new town, or radiants. I am also open to other solutions. In addition, if there ever is a "next time", I will ensure to properly investigate whether the region is active and personally contact each active property owner before taking an action like this again.

Lydel/Coopershire has had a troubled past under my leadership, due to my primary (and stated) goal of building a new town (Tambry). The region has been unfairly neglected and I blame myself for all of this. I promise to do better in the future, which is why I have turned control of Coopershire to @HarryDvD and his builders. He is planning on constructing a new town, called "Lystel" (a tribute to Lydel), which will feature a memorial to Lydel/Coopershire, new versions of familiar builds like the Half-Way-Inn, the APS, and the Tea Shop. In addition, he and his team are planning to expand Lystel along the east side of the river Tam, fading into farmlands the further east the town goes. It doesn't make much sense to just occupy one side of the river, and Harry and his team will construct a "sister town" on the other side.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
This is to all property owners in Coopershire and not just @Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Given recent events, I haven't been able to be online recently. So, as a result, I have not been able to see this in person yet. However, also given that the land around Lydel seems very unstable recently, I would like to request to trade my home in Lydel for one in whatever new town might exist soon, whether that's Lystel or Tambry or whatever. In the mean time, I will be recovering my items from my Lydel home (should be today in a few hours), and moving them to Falandraal in anticipation of moving into whatever new building I shall attain.

Since I am no longer using my Lydel "home" as a place to sleep in, I would also like to request that whatever new property I am given should be configured to be a shop format. Elfa will be restarting her smithy soon, and needs a place to set up. However, I would also like for there to be some kind of living quarters available in the build in case she needs to house guests.

Given recent events, I haven't been able to be online recently. So, as a result, I have not been able to see this in person yet. However, also given that the land around Lydel seems very unstable recently, I would like to request to trade my home in Lydel for one in whatever new town might exist soon, whether that's Lystel or Tambry or whatever. In the mean time, I will be recovering my items from my Lydel home (should be today in a few hours), and moving them to Falandraal in anticipation of moving into whatever new building I shall attain.

Since I am no longer using my Lydel "home" as a place to sleep in, I would also like to request that whatever new property I am given should be configured to be a shop format. Elfa will be restarting her smithy soon, and needs a place to set up. However, I would also like for there to be some kind of living quarters available in the build in case she needs to house guests.
We will endeavor to make this happen. We have an open blacksmith shop in Tambry if you'd rather move to Tambry or have an immediate move, or you can wait and have a custom built place in the new town (which will be a little bit). Again, I'm not sure if your particular things have been moved or not. If so, I sincerely apologize and will do everything I can to compensate you. If not, you are of course welcome to your things.

I am happy to show you the forge in Tambry, which is yours if you want it.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
We will endeavor to make this happen. We have an open blacksmith shop in Tambry if you'd rather move to Tambry or have an immediate move, or you can wait and have a custom built place in the new town (which will be a little bit). Again, I'm not sure if your particular things have been moved or not. If so, I sincerely apologize and will do everything I can to compensate you. If not, you are of course welcome to your things.

I am happy to show you the forge in Tambry, which is yours if you want it.
I'd like to take a look, see what it has. Just message me when you come online.