Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cork Steampunk

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Name: Cork Steampunk
Nickname/Alias: Prince Cork Steampunk
Race: human of the eastern land of Eldernia
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 147 LBS
Hair: Brown
Eyes: blackish brown
Skin: white
Identifying Marks: His blank expression and messy hair.
Appearance: Heavens Reach wizards robe, or casual Bowler hat and rugged coat
Strengths: Heat resistant, special blood, and almost magic resistant
Weaknesses and fears: cold, sickness, does not work well with people yelling at him
Religion and cults: the first Six, mainly The Great Architect.
Profession: Poor Prince, part time researcher, full time Heavens Reach guard.

Quotes

"Its not Necromancy, the guys with the hoods say its Ectomancy... whatever that means."

"The best defense is a big ol' wall, unless your up against Dwarves."

Story

My study of blood magics brought me to Altera, I got so caught up in things there i missed my boat back. Heavens Reach took me in, its nice there, I'm now one of the head Knights there. Maybe i can unlock the full secrets of Blood Magic. Looks like my diplomatic skills are much needed here, i believe i stopped a treacherous war. I like exploring different towns, i like talking to new people and seeing new things. When King Aug found out i was a Prince he opened up his town to me, now i feel like a prince again.

Journal

Ah ha ha ha ha ha! That fool Azerath left one of his slaves with me, i stole the slaves ties with Azerath and drank his powers! Now i am so much closer to becoming the strongest mage on the planet! And now i have a clump of bellons hair! I combinded all of my new powers and am now one of the strongest mages in altera! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
o[]o You have copied my RP...
My homeland: The Eastern Areas of Eldith
I am a: Prince
-.- I demand a recount...

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
>_> Dark dear. You're character jumps around more than a 7 year old locked in a candy shop for the night with the freedom to eat whatever and however much of anything they want... You cant claim to be anything really. XD

However! n_n I am interested... Is there more backstory? o:

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
>_> Dark dear. You're character jumps around more than a 7 year old locked in a candy shop for the night with the freedom to eat whatever and however much of anything they want... You cant claim to be anything really. XD

However! n_n I am interested... Is there more backstory? o:
Actually... I have kept the same story line for 3 months, now... -.- You're a little late, ma'am.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Actually... I have kept the same story line for 3 months, now... -.- You're a little late, ma'am.
x3 Well - I hated you for 3 months. Do you expect me to stalk your RPs?

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
o[]o You have copied my RP...
My homeland: The Eastern Areas of Eldith
I am a: Prince
-.- I demand a recount...
lol wut idk that XD maybe im from an even more distant because my lands basicly a volcanoe