Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Costal Forest Village] Elkron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
The figure stepped off his boat and onto the familiar pier, dropping the leather sack down heavily by his feet. His eyes wandered over the town, once buzzing with life, a busy but calm place - now there was a silence, save for the birds in the trees and the gentle lapping of waves. The place had become a ghost town, no one living there, and no evidence of anyone having visited recently. He wandered up to a sign at the end of the pier, with an inscription that was faded and covered by dust. Hhe blew sharply on the sign, getting rid of most of the dust. The rest he got rid of by rubbing his hand on the sign.
"Elkron" he read aloud, staring at the letters inscribed in the sign. "Goodbye Edward, Elkron is yours now, do what you wish with it, I will never forget you friend - Matt" Edward, deeply moved by what he had just read, felt an urge of self desire to keep the great name of his friend Matt alive throughout Altera, rummaged into his sack and pulled out his old trusty hammer, and shouted, "No time to lose!"
Settlement Name: Elkron Mayor: Edward (Edward1878) Population: 3
Description / Introduction: Elkron initially started off as home to Qri and Matt, however, it soon turned into a small village. After a while it grew, and all sorts came to the town. Farmers, miners, builders, ranchers, blacksmiths and even an alchemist resided in Elkron. However, the town eventually lost members, and became derelict. After a month or so of the Town Mayors, Matt and Qri rebooted their efforts to regain all their past members and gain more, Elkron does not deserve to be a ghost town, it is too humble, too beautiful, too historical, it is too alive!
After a month or so of not much being done, I (Edward) am to give ELkron my full attention - now we're looking for more people to join!
How will this time be different? - Well, shortly after Qri and Matt bought Elkron, I became a massive friend of Matt, and already was a big friend of Qri months before their marriage. However, I was left powerless to keep Elkron thriving as the the couple left for months, and now, they, after personally leaving me Elkron, have left Hollowworld. I am very active on this server, Elkron and the thread will receive my full attention, mark my words.
Where is it? -Elkron is situated on the same island as Witch's brew, on the North-eastern corner. It's a small but expanding village in a forest, which will be open to people who want to Rp and to those who merely want to live in a town.
To get to Elkron, board and sail the Heavens Reach ship at the Port Silver docks to the HR Harbour. When departing from the ship, turn to your right, and you will see a small boat next to the HR Ship. Take that and you will dock at Elkron.
Residents: Edward (Edward1878), Jeroxia, Shrimpsy
Want to join the town? Just tell me or Jeroxia what your character plans are and what role would you like in Elkron!I'm looking for the staff for the inn a baker, a butcher, sheep herder, miners, farmers, hunters, etc.
Are there any requirements ?1) We'd like you to have an RP profile for your character!2) You must choose a job, so that you benefit the town and the community in general- this doesn't mean you have to work 24/7 - just put in some time every so often! (There are benefits!)
These are optional, but will mean you are far more likely to get in! Have experience on the server (been around, have a good record for behavior, rp and stuff)
Current jobs:
- Farmers- Woodsmen/Lumberjacks- Hunters- Miners- Innkeeper, barmaid/barmanSomething you yourself could suggest, according to your abilities. However, in case we do not feel it is needed, please could you post a second job from the list above to speed up the process!
Additional information Housing is currently under construction in Elkron. Each house consists of 2 floors, a ground floor and basement reasonably sized for your comforts and needs. Interior is available for editing at your desire, but any exterior or structural edits are banned.
An important note, unauthorized mines are prohibited. Also, any project on your land you feel we may have an issue with, please consult Edward or Jeroxia.
Application Form To Join
In-Game-Name :
RP Name :
Agree to read rules in Elkron (yes/no) :
What can you add to Elkron :
Preferred Job :
RP Character (link) :
Post this form filled out below to apply. Either Edward or Jeroxia will reply accepting your application.
2012-12-02_18.42.07.png
2012-12-02_18.42.17.png
2012-12-02_18.42.29.png
2012-12-02_18.45.05.png
2012-12-02_18.42.17.png
2012-12-02_18.43.53.png
2012-12-02_18.46.04.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.