Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creeper_Boz [Approved - OSirixO]

Creeper_boz

Loyal Servant of Altera
Your Minecraft username:
Creeper_boz
2. Age:
18 But very Mature

3. Gender:
Male
4. Country:
Australia
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i have
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
a) I like Roleplaying Due to the fact that it adds a new virtual aspect to the gaming experience of Minecraft therefore enhancing it

b) yes i Have Played RuneScape , WOW , Skyrim and Oblivion , Final Fantasy series and Guild Wars
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello My name is Christian and I live in NSW (New South Wales) , Australia and My interest is FPS games such as Call of Duty and Battlefield and My favourite Game is LOL (League of Legends). I have a 12 year old Red Pomeranian Dog called Mickey and My hobbies are Gaming on my play station and laptop. One of my other unusual Hobbies are making Remote Control Things such as planes , cars and boats . I am here because I have recently played survival and factions and all the time I would be raided and all my stuff lost and people would swear at me for being a noob and I was contemplating never playing Minecraft again but as soon as I heard about role playing in Minecraft i was immediately ecstatic and I would do anything to join one and I believe this server is the perfect one because everyone is nice and I like people who are nice because they raise my self-esteem

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry I have no Pictures because I recently deleted all of Worlds Sorry

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I believe I have said everything I need now , I think anyways , If i haven't Sorry

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes , I will never use any of these

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please include question 11 and 12 to it.

11. How did you find out about our server?
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Creeper_boz

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. How did you find out about our server? I surfed on the internet and I finally found this awesome server and I knew this was right because you had to apply and that meant no mean people
12. Have you voted for us? No but I will if I am accepted

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Ehm... Didn't that age use to be 13, but very mature?
I mean, it now says 18...

Creeper_boz

Loyal Servant of Altera
lol it was a mistake sorry i often lie about my age and act 13 for privacy reasons , if this has caused inconvenience sorry

Creeper_boz

Loyal Servant of Altera
I believe it is necessary due to the fact that some 18 year old poeple are indeed very immature in which i am not