Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cry of Fear

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Here's the low down, chums, I need three people to brave the depths of Cry of Fear multiplayer with me.

I won't be home at my regular PC until Wednesday, but this post is early so I can collect enough people. The mod is FREE through Steam, so gobble it up. It would be nice/preferable to have three people with TeamSpeak or Skype, but if you don't that's cool.

Post here if you want to play some on Wednesday and we'll all sort out a time!

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I'm down for some Cry of Fear! ^-^ Mod's amazing, though I haven't been able to try multiplayer~

wark

Legend of Altera
If possible, I'll do some Cry of Fear. Might not be able to though, so don't get too many hopes up :p

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
"Oh, for definite!"
I'll start downloading it tomorrow or something and play.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Oh- you might want to get a backup for me, actually, because I have music lessons tomorrow and won't be home until around 5:30PM my time, so by the time I get to play with you guys it might be late when it's done downloading and everything.

wark

Legend of Altera
Also.~ I was trying to get a co-op game to work, and couldn't figure it out. I'll assume you know how to do that? :p

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I believe it's unlocked with the completion of the game... There's a command (I think, anyway) for it but I've already beaten Cry of Fear a couple times now c: