Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crypticofsorrows [Approved-Karasu1996]

1. Your Minecraft username:CrypticofSorrows
2. Age: 15
3. Gender: M
4. Country: USA

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I am a big fan of Roleplay, everything from text RP to board RP I am interested in. The idea of RP in minecraft sounds like a new but very interesting idea.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.: My name is Damitrious. I live in PA, USA. I love rp as i said above and i have a deep passion for medieval times. I also love to play video games with all my Friends. Along with that i am a Graphic Designer. I have been doing so for about a year, and i am quite experienced now. I came to this server so that i could play minecraft with my friends. At least at first. After i logged onto the forums and read about this server i was excited to hear that it was an RP server. I am very good at creating characters and also developing them through RP. I Also love to watch Anime being as i am a big fan of it and have been from a very young age.i love to do parkour or in lamens terms free running.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.: Sorry, i do not have any saved pictures of my work.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: i am very passionate about something when i get into it. I feel i could benefit many towns and houses by helping with everything from RP to even building and resource gathering. I love to start up a good RP and i love to create RP stories and what not.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: Black Magic, egasp. Such witches should be burned!

11. How did you find out about our server?: I found out about it by my two friends Josh (Karasu1996) and Robert (Toughguyrm)

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here): I feel ashamed to have not done so sooner. lol.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Please add more to question 7. As it says 8 sentences or more. We are a very tight-knit community.