Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Culneajs Character Profile

Culneaj

Lord of Altera
Name: Elyffic aum Vedra
Nickname/Alias: Ely
Age: 200 (the main Wiki hasnt been made for Pheonix yet, sorry)
Race: Pheonix
Heights: 5 feet 8 inches
Weights: 50 pounds
Hair color: Dark Grey/Mellow Yellow
Eye color: Faded Gold
Skin: Dark Grey
Identifying Marks: Well, im a Pheonix. My ears are small, my eyes are on the side of my head and my eyebrows are massive and long.
Appearance: When you see Elyffic what do you see? A bird, a man eating monster? No, you see a graceful Pheonix, an exotic element blessed Pheonix, at first his fiery gold eyes may look scary, but when you look past his face you will see, Happiness and Wisdom.
Strenghts: Alchemy, Animal Farming and Elemental Control.
Weaknesses: Darkbloods or any demon form.
Professions: Alchemy and Occasional Leather/Wool merchant.
Religions: Skeira, Neutral Goddess of War.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok, I'm just going to say that this is an excellent example of a basic RP profile. Not overpowered, realistic strengths and weaknesses, plenty of room for expansion....Good sir, I congratulate you.

matyio

The original mute
*points to banner at top of page* medieval. That means that atheism gets you killed, almost everybody in medieval times was a religious believer or an agnostic that went along with it, just bear this in mind while the inquisition gets formed.