Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Dante Blackmoore | Squire

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

“A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.”

Dante Blackmoore

Full Titles: Squire, Levy
Nicknames/Aliases: Dan, Blackmoore
Race: Human

[1/5]​

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
KEY INFORMATION:
Social Status: Fairly well off.
Sexuality: Ladies.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 76kg
Date of Birth: Unknown, all that is known is 15 winters have passed.
Date of Death: [-]
Homeland: Haven
Current Home: Travelling with Arthas

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: [Incoming]
Hair: A dark grey, almost black.
Eyes: A deep and dark green.
Skin: Pale and unblemished.
Identifying Marks: [-]
Appearance: [Incoming]
Hygiene: He keeps himself clean, bathing once a day and washing hands and face whenever possible.
Voice: [Incoming]

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:

• Faith
  • Honest
  • Brave [Or so he thinks]
Weaknesses:
  • Stubborn
  • Will never tell a lie
  • Inexperience
Fears:
  • Ignis Synnove
  • The Evil that Heresy spreads
  • The Undead
  • [-]
  • [-]
Intelligence: A fairly intelligent lad, but that mostly goes to waste. He believes books to be boring and would rather be training.
Language:

• Common [Fluent]
  • Lavoyarde [Broken]
Profession: Squire to Arthas of house Cordenth, King's Guard.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: [Incoming]
Religion or Cults:
Ignis Synnove [Codex of Light]
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Short Term Goals:

• Follow the Divine Law [-] - Ongoing
  • Master a Weapon [-] - Ongoing
  • Find a Knight to Squire under [X] - Completed
Long Term Goals:
  • Ascend the Ladder, learn the game.
TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: [-]
Pastime: Training
Food: [-]
Drink: Tea
Colour: Gold
Animal: The Bull

Least Favourite...
Place: Azerport
Pastime: Zombie-Killing
Food: Burnt Bread
Drink: Dirty Water
Colour: Black
Animal: The Donkey

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
RELATIONS:

Loved:

- [None]

Trusted:
-Peter
-Arthas
-Idon
-Jo Westergard
-Berndt

Respected:

-Peter
-Arthas
-Edmund
-Idon
-Ned
-Alison

Befriended:
- Jo Westergard
- Berndt

Liked:
-

Neutral:
- Vesryn

Unsure of:
- Gabe

Wary of:
- Alison

Afraid of:
- Peter
- Edmund
- Arthas

Disliked:
- Bronn Westergard

Hated:
-

Cap
Rygan
Azur
Glados
Juno_Ax
Raphael_Payne
@[Gabe]
Ddaug02
LeftwardElk
Elz
Paint

In-Depth:

Peter - "God with us." Hell hath no fury. Dante has seen Peter in anger and in piety. From the battlefield of Torsomme to the urban slums of Haven, Dante knows Peter is a fine leader and fierce warrior. A sword in hand, and God in heart, he is a great king.

Edmund- "M'Prince and one day m'King. I'd follow him into hell if he ordered it." Now, he hardly knows Edmund at all. This can be expected as he is only a squire. However, he feels the loyalty and determination to do his best for his Prince, knowing one day he will be a great king.

Alison- "A great woman, she has risen so far and is so young. In this world, if a woman can rise so high and treated so well, anyone can. I'll follow her orders compliantly and to the letter." He has seen her relatively cold side and knows that this woman is not to be crossed. He doesn't exactly know how to react to her current trust in him, even if it is only in minimal things. He is reminded of her bloody, near death body in his arms whenever he sees her, which constantly reminds him, she's only human.

Arthas- "Arthas is the only one I can rely on t'be on my side. Even if that means telling me I'm being a daft twat. I owe this man all I have to owe." From the battle of Azerport to the Purge of Haven, Dante has been at Arthas' side studying and shadowing the man. Learning all he can from the Kaiserwache. He would never abandon him, not by choice or force.

Jo- "Huh. She is ignorant to the Gods and politics. . .Is there any hope? Yet . . . When God called her to his fiery embrace. . . Why did I feel such a need to . . .Help?" Dante is clearly unsure of how he feels about this girl, one second she hates him the next they chat like old friends. All he knows is that if she dies, he won't be pleased at all.

Bronn- "I'll kick your arse and then everyone'll know what a fuckin' pathetic cunt you are." Dante does not like this man at all. He has been threatened for doing his duty and following orders. This won't end well.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
EQUIPMENT:
Clothing:

• Dante often wears a warm hide vest with a thick woolen shirt, leather trousers. He can also be found donning thick fur gloves and boots when in the North.
  • Dante also owns a set of black robes for worship.
  • Much alike the above set of robes Dante owns a set of black robes with a yellow trim, for funerals. So that he can respect the traditions of the Igneous People.
General Possessions:
  • Tinderbox
  • Waterskin [Full]
  • A small sun pendant made of wood
Prized Possessions:
  • Woodcutting Axe: It has served him for the past two Zombie hordes he has fought against. He considers naming it.
Weapons:
  • Bearded Woodcutters Axe- Marrian Origin, Steel.
Overall Length: 24 1/4''
Blade: 6'' Width of Axe from Blade Edge to Axe ''Hammer'': 8''. 2 lb 4.8 oz
Armour:
  • Anhald Levy Armour- Made up of Chain hauberk, Gambeson and a half-helm. [Blue and White]
  • Cordenth Squire Armour- Made up of Chain hauberk, Gambeson and Great-Helm [Red with a White Trim, a raven displayed.
  • Training Gear- Made up of a quilted gambeson and detachable padded leather high collar. These are to prevent even the small cuts one might gain during training.
Carried Inventory [Bag]:
  • Tinderbox
Carried Inventory [Belt]:
  • Waterskin
Carried Inventory [Pockets]:
  • Spare Change [Never exceeding 1000 rads. 250 more oft than not.]

ARTS:
Self-Made...

Dream Sigils:
1. DanteBlackmoore1.png 2. DanteBlackmoore2.png 3. DanteBlackmoore4.png 5. DanteBlackmoore5.png

1. This one would flaunt his loyalty and demand respect, the Bull showing him to be Brave.

2. This reflects Dante's devout belief in Ignis, and his willingness, no, eagerness for battle.
3. This also reflects Dante's devout belief in the Light, but also shows his eagerness to protect his Kingdom loyally. The stags either side of the sun represent harmony through god and the Gauntlet showing his readiness to go to war for Anhald.
5. This again reflects Dante's devout belief in the Light, but also shows his eagerness to protect his Kingdom loyally. The Lions either side of the sun represent his bravery through god and the Gauntlet showing his readiness to go to war for Anhald.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
BACKSTORY:

TIMELINE:
  • Arrived in Azerport
  • Helped Defend Azerport
  • Retreat to Torsomme
  • Rode a horse belonging to the King
  • Squired by Arthas
  • Cleaned Armour
  • Fought Undead at Torsomme
  • Saw the knighting of Edward and Elluin
  • Helped defeat stragglers at the Keep
  • Recieved new armour from Arthas
  • Piled up the dead for burning
  • Witnessed a peasant being struck by Ignis's Holy light and spared of his wrath
  • Followed Arthas to Grafjell
  • Helped move the wounded to Stavroforia
  • Huge Argument outside the Hospital
  • Edmund and Alison sort it out
  • Guards the hospital
  • Finds Alison and Arthas at the Crossroads
  • Boring Conversations proceed
  • Alexander starts a fight
  • Backhands Vesryn with his helm
  • Alexander moves to duel Vesryn, Vlad intervenes
  • Vlad dies, Alexander's eye is lost
  • Arthas found not guilty
  • Becomes friends with Jo . . . ish
  • Carries a dying Alison up /20/ storeys.
  • Helps purge Haven of Slum Scum
  • Jo is Poisoned
  • Saves Jo's life
  • Leaves to Stavroforia with Alison, Jeor, Edmund and Jo
  • Is confronted by Bronn, asking for a fight with Staves. Demanding the boy learn some discipline
  • Fights at Grafjell. [Broken Leg, various bites. No infection.]
  • As he heals, he and Jo talk more
  • His leg almost healed, he spars with Artie, to first blood. Is murdered, the blood from his neck being opened, seen by Artie as 'First blood'
  • -What's Next?-

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
General Prayer Log

These are not specific prayers, but are instead generalised prayers for an overview of Dante's prayer-ness.
Props to 223hero7 for the Codex of Light.

Morning Prayer

The Codex of Light said:
"O' Great Watcher Above, I beg of You to send me the guidance I so crave, as I walk through this waking day. My King, Grand King of smoke and ash, please watch over us as you sit upon your lofty throne, as I take comfort in your grand gaze. May all be shaken in His mighty presence, as the Watcher himself takes flight as I stay true to His way. I pledge my life to You once more."
O'father, I kneel before your greatness to thank you for all you have done for me. I thank you for blessing me with the breath of life and plead that you show me the way to do your will upon Altera. I thank you for once more shining your greatness all over Altera allowing us to see clearly and not to succumb to the Darkness and evils of Heresy. Help me go through this day with you in my heart and your voice in my mind. I ask for your spirit and wisdom to fill me giving me the strength to follow your will. I am sorry for all my trespasses against my fellow man and you, the one divine, and hope that you will strike me down if I ever delve from your great guidance. I pledge my soul and body to you now and forever.
Evening Prayer

The Codex of Light said:
"As the light wanes and shadows grow in strength, I pray to You this night to give my strength to Yours. I offer my dreams to you, as I rest under Your watchful sight, to feed Your strength for the coming morn. O' Great Watcher Above, may rest come over me well, as I pause for self-reflection, and await Your grand direction."
Eternal Light, I desire to rest in your warmth and glory this night. I make the intention of offering to you every beat of my heart, joining to them many acts of valour and hounour. I pray that even while I am asleep I will bring back to you souls that offend you. I ask of you to soften the hearts of the whole world, especially for those who know You and yet deny you. I offer to You my every breath and heartbeat as an act of servitude to your great flame.

Meal Prayer

The Codex of Light said:
"O' Great Watcher Above, we partake of this meal in Your name and honor, in hopes it will reach You and sustain You as it does us. As our strength is sent, may your gaze sharpen and guide our blades. We partake of this meal in great reverence to Your name and honor as we pledge ourselves to continue our lives in the direction of Your guidance."
O'Lord, we/I thank you for the gifts of your bounty which we/I enjoy at this table. As you have provided for us/Me in the past, so may you sustain us/Me throughout our/my lives. We/I eat this meal in your name so that I may sustain myself to better do your bidding.

Undead Burning Prayer

Since the Torsomme defense, Dante has had to widen his prayer horizons.

O'god above, I call to you as your faithful servant. I ask you to purge these bodies of the False God's disease, to cleanse them of their undeath. With this flame may you shed light and open our eyes to the heretical darkness before us. Through this flame we ask you to take them into your fiery embrace and cherish them as your own. We ask this with the promise that we will purge all other evidence of Skraag's heretical minions and burn them so they may not rise again.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
DREAM DIARY

I warn you now, this post will be edgy. It's mostly to describe how
Dante is dealing, or rather not dealing with the various undead attacks,
the Duel and also the poisoning.
If any of the issues raised in this post have affected you in any way please
ring the following hotline with your problems.

123 - No One Cares - 101

Recurring Day-Dream #1

[Often occurs when Dante is alone or guarding. He snaps out of it upon being called on
or when he calls out against the noise. Yet, he is slowly becoming privy to
this dream, and will try to wait it out.]
As Dante's attention wavers; his gaze is drawn elsewhere often, often to wooden paneling. He stares at the many grains and their differing directions. His distraction does not last long however, soon a smell reaches his nose. Rot and Death. First, his fists clench, then his jaw. He'd be doing anything to limit his subjection to the smell, even slowing his breathing. He blinks a few times, his face beginning to feel sweaty. Yet, as he wipes his hand across his face he hears something from across the room. A low-pitched guttural growling. Dante's eyes flick open and his gaze flicks around the room, searching for the cause of the noise. The more he looks around the more intense the smell gets, the louder the growls become. They continuously increase until he yells out. Then, silence.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
+Updated:+
  • Relations
  • Timeline
  • Theme [I'm sticking to the Mumford & Sons theme that Ryguy started]
  • Arts [Ignis inspired Sigil]
-Editing:-
  • Backstory
Poke for Relations.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Updated a bunch of In-Depth Relations

Also, yet another Dream Sigil. This guy has too much free time.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
What a terrible way to go out.

Press F to pay respects...

F

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

A stubborn teenager. A proud noble. A spar.

Dante Blackmoore was murdered for the guise of "First blood". Anhald however, did not agree with this loss of life and avenged him swiftly.

God with us.

+Updated:+
  • Relations
  • Timeline
  • Theme

-Editing:-

• Backstory
Poke for Relations.