Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Dead Space~

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Let us speak of unitology and Isaac crazyness and grand times when we disassembled what used to be a human body! Weee~! :3
Nah, but in all honesty, I love the world of Dead Space. For one, the game (to my understanding) is set several thousand years in the future, which I believe would account for the massive improvement of nearly all technologies.
Not to mention that Dead Space was, for me, the first GOOD third person game. While other third person games pulled you away from immersion with HUDs that simply floated in the air, Dead Space has done an amazing job at cleverly implementing the HUD into Isaac's suits and gadgets~!
And while the first game had little more than jump-scares to offer (though I've been a fan since the first game), I have to say that Dead Space 2 is by far my favorite. The amazing cut scenes fit seamlessly into the game, and while the quick time events are a little strenuous, it was always fun to jut put the controller down and witness the many ways in which Isaac could be horribly mutilated :3
Favorite weapons?
Favorite necromorphs?
Favorite part of any game?
Any thoughts on the upcoming Dead Space 3 sequel?
Let us speak~!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Fav weapon: Force gun
Fav necromorph: The invincible regeneration one (it has a special name, just can't remember it)
Fav Moment: I don't want to spoil too much (even though what I am about to say may be painfully transparent) but:
Cross my heart and hope to die
Stick a needle in my eye...

Also, all of the above are dead space 2, and I can't wait for the coop in dead space 3!

DirtyHarry_

Villager
Fav weapon: Force gun
Fav necromorph: The invincible regeneration one (it has a special name, just can't remember it)
Fav Moment: I don't want to spoil too much (even though what I am about to say may be painfully transparent) but:
Cross my heart and hope to die
Stick a needle in my eye...

Also, all of the above are dead space 2, and I can't wait for the coop in dead space 3!
oh god...
I still can't get that needle image out of my head

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good