Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Death_Crafter's Ban Appeal [Resolved-Bert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera
So...I don't even know how to start this but here we go:

It was Saturday evening when a friend of mine asked me to show him that server I was always talking about, so yeah I played HollowWorld a bit showing him the "important" things and then I got a little "tired" so I started watching T.V. and I let my friend play on the server with one condition: He couldn't talk to anyone exept if they talk to him first and in that case he had to tell me who was he/she.

While I was watching t.v. he asked me a few "normal" questions like:

-Who's 2buggs? -He's a person I like to rp with...

and

-Whith who do you usually rp with? -Hmmm Tomtom guess...

Next day (Sunday) I was connecting to the server when I see the Ban Message, and it actually scared me...so I decided to ask why in the Ban Appeals, that's when SallyPirate replied something about my bad language again...and things like that... I was so confused than I thought it was a strange joke o.o because I didn't say anything wrong. (so confused that I even deleted the thread, and I'm sorry for that) And that's when I started "distrusting" about what my friend did...

...So Monday, I talked to him at school:

-Hey do you remember HollowWorld?

-Of course!

-hmmhmm so you remember 2buggs aswell?

-Yeeessss...

-Yeah? I got banned because of you!

-Really? Ohh I'm so sorry dude I thought I wouldn't be banned just because of that...it was a joke...I even said "I hope the admins are not watching this"!

-*stupid face* What have you really done or said?!

-I might have said "sexual things" to 2buggs ...

- *sarcastic claps* Waw, thank you!...thank you...

-I'm sorry! ...why don't you make a ban appeal or something like that?

-Yeah..and what would I say?! "Hey it wasn't me who said that things it was a friend of mine!"...

-Well that's the truth so yeah...

-Yes but it sounds like a stupid excuse DON'T YOU THINK?!

-What do you want me to say?!

- ...nothing...actually, nothing...

(after school I was so bored without HollowWorld :( than I started saying goodbye to the people I enjoyed rp with...)

Okay and today is Tuesday...I decided to talk to my "friend" again...

-Listen, I'm sorry if I yelled at you yesterday...but, it is my favourite Minecraft server!

- I know that...and I'm sorry again, but I really think you should make a ban appeal!

-Saying what?!

-Well what really happened, the truth...I can even help you, if you want to...

-Well...okay...I think I could try atleast...I think they can't be that "meany" and I'ce nothing to lose, but it actually will sound like a stupid excuse like I said yesterday...

-Try...just try...

-Okay I'll tell you how it was tomorrow...

And that's it...my ban appeal...I know it sounds bad...but it is the truth...I made that "mistake" once with tigrevillemur and I wouldn't do anything to be banned from my favourite Minecraft server again! (For me Minecraft is not the same without HollowWorld)

(ps: I'm so nervous than I am almost "crying" right now because for me...yes it is possible oh and I'm sorry admins/mods...If "I" offended the server or yourselves *hugs the admins/mods especially SallyPirate*)

Now, please be reasonable...I know it was my fault too because I let him play but...I trusted him...and now I know I souldn't...now the only thing I ask is please believe me and and try to consider all this^ in my ban because even if you don't believe or unban me...at least you know what really happened and I feel better for that...

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
A temp ban for another week is in order. I don't believe your story but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt considering your part in the roleplay wasn't that horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.