Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] The Trial of Maceo de Courtnay

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Kane Sigil.png

= + = + = + = + = + = + = + =

The Lord of Lyon, Maceo de Courtnay, is hereby condemned for conspiracy of treason against the crown of Kane and Kingdom of Kaltstaat. For this most unholy crime, it is on this day announced that there is to be a trial of combat beneath the eye of man and God alike. May Ignis Synnove be the one to judge and determine this fate of innocence or sin.

Maceo de Courtnay, to refuse presence is to disobey God and be branded with further treachery. Should you emerge the victor, any allegations wrongly imposed upon your person will be refuted and a public pardon enacted, once more beneath the eye of man and God.

For the suspected manipulation of the late Jacquelyn Malgrave, Jaime Malgrave shall henceforth be proclaimed champion and your opponent. May this most godly duel be honourable.

Travel swiftly to Storm's Landing within the fortnight, Lord Maceo de Courtnay, to await your divine judgement.

= + = + = + = + = + = + = + =

OOC: Public trial by combat. Date and time will be organized with involved parties.
BoredBrit Rygan Elz

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I mean- and I'm being very blunt here- couldn't Maceo just pull a "I AM THE SENATE" kind of thing about Ignis, considering he now has 'god-powers'? Hell, he could raise an army and attack Kane- not that I'd advise such a thing, since he'd get shrekt by literally everyone.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I mean- and I'm being very blunt here- couldn't Maceo just pull a "I AM THE SENATE" kind of thing about Ignis, considering he now has 'god-powers'? Hell, he could raise an army and attack Kane- not that I'd advise such a thing, since he'd get shrekt by literally everyone.
you don't realise, maceo may have god powers but no one in kaltstaat cares about them because brennard has equally if not moreso badass powers

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
you don't realise, maceo may have god powers but no one in kaltstaat cares about them because brennard has equally if not moreso badass powers
the order is KAISER POWER > INQUISITOR NACHO DE COURTNAY POWER > alison lol

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I am somewhat enjoying this more than I had thought I would last night. WoOOOoOoOoo