Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Concept Delta Horizon ideas

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
So yeah..
I need ideas for Delta Horizon, guns, characters, planets 'n stuff..

Here's the link to the story: Click

Genre: Sci-fi/action

Summary: /

Places of Interest:/

Items of Interest:/

Residents:/

Other:/

Also, please only post suggestions, I want this clean, if you have questions or any other things, send it to me via pm.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Hive Grenade: Variant of the Locus grenade. Rarely found as are not produced anymore due to lack of the valuable ore that is necessary for them; Tyton.

How does it work?

In essence, it is a grenade the size of the average mans palm. The shell of the grenade is made up of the backs of the small Tytonites that are the cause for the devastation. No pin has to be pulled, one must simply lob the grenade and the gyro-sensor will prime the Tytonites for impact. If the HG hit off something solid, the Tytonites would disperse, flying every which way. They would then scatter out, reacting to heat signatures using its infrared sensors. Upon reaching the target, a small explosion would occur, sending the Tytonite skyward (To about chest-head range, depending on the targets height). Upon reaching the peak in its travels, the Tytonite would explode, sending the shrapnel bombs outward. These would then puncture whatever it came in contact with and explode once more.

If there is no valid heat signal nearby upon release of the Tytonite, the small bot would search for evidence of activity (Heat signatures coming from the soil due to it being recently disturbed by a track). Once a valid location is found, it buries itself and waits for an unsuspecting prey (Acting similar to the bouncing bettys used in WWII).

Why is it of notable interest?

This answer is simple: Tyton. One of the most sought after minerals in the Delta Horizon universe (as it is known at the present time). It is found on two planets only: Ty and Thranduil. Unfortunately Thranduil is a hostile planet, with winds averaging on a skin-splitting 100mph. The sun splits the stones due to the lack of an Ozone layer and regular heats during the day reach 70 degrees celsius. During the nights due to a lack of clouds to trap the heat, the temperature flips, dropping to -70 degrees celsius. Only one sentient species survives on that planet and little is know about them; The Feanro.

(More to come, I quite like this universe. Well, there is more to come if more is wanted... I'm not sure how good my writing is.)

-K9