Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Depressed_Monkey's Rp Character.

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Name: Depressed_Monkey
Nickname/Alias: Wolf
Race: Human
Height: A little lower than average
Weight: 1.68 M
Hair: Silver
Eyes:Grey
Skin: Slightly dark
Identifying Marks: A deep scratch just above his temple.
Appearance: A slightly dark man, of medium build. His grey eyes and silver hair make him look strange and obvious when in a crowd. He wears a faded green tunic, and grey trousers. His shoes are a jet black.
Strengths: He is incredibly fast.
Weaknesses and fears: He gets tired quicker than most people, so cannot run 'incredibly' fast for very long. He suffers of vertigo (AKA fears heights)
Religion and cults: None.
Profession: Hunter

I woke up in a strange land... I can't remember much, except for my name, and who I generally am. A strange man named... Fastidious Quinn? I can't remember, but he ferried me to the 'Mainlands'. There, i met some people around a fire. Their names were Fogi and Elvira. They didn't really speak to me, but Fogi laughed when i explained that i didn't know where i was. Turned out, i was in Altera. Another odd thing was when i pushed a lever, a fire went out! I can hardly believe it!