Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Destruction of Nid Arach

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
ivan25.png
[ Posters featuring House Ivanov's sigil and a message can be found in most major cities. ]

House Ivanov and its allies have torn down many of the structures that have plagued and contaminated the lands of Nid Arach. And yet there are great tears in the land itself, great mounds of twisted stone and rancid swampland. It is my hope that others will join me in using the magic we have to cleanse this land and restore it to what it was meant to be before Jishrimites sought to blight it in the way they have. To remove Jishrim's influence entirely. In the coming weeks I will begin a ritual to help us to this end, and would appreciate assistance from those capable of doing so.

Melarue Lydril

-

OOC:
This is mostly a poster to get interest in a larger gestalt so I can look into arranging something that will justify fixing parts of Nid Arach once I've finished WEing the main structures. There are several great ravines with lava, the swamps, maybe things like trees and such can be restored (WE'd back in) and so on! I do have Bartooliinii 's blessing on this though we wont be filling in the underground/dungeon sections so he can work with those and the land once we're done. Please comment with your desired character, echelon/mage info, and availability! I'm going to see if folks can still contribute to this even if not able to attend OOC, but we'll see there.​

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
These posters would be taken down in all of Gallian owned lands including its mainland claims.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Desired character is Bernard, who is an E2 Spiritualism/Life mage. Availability is all over the place, i can pm you my availability as needed- most available on weekends, though!

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Kethron E1 stable, matter, telepathy, occult is willing to aid in the healing of the land

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Will probably send a letter your way ICly - but assuming schedules line up, Amelia could participate. E3 / Stable (Tier 1), Telepathy (Tier 1), Illusion (Tier 1)

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
(damn we're about to get every single school involved in this)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana can lend her aid, Life E5, on a condition.

She will attend so long as no Exalt attends the gestalt. If that is promised: she will come.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Storm, Occult E3, availability depends on when the event takes place

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Beautiful! I'm so glad the destruction gets justified through lore/In-Character stuff. Thank you Elz for your many hours put into this!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
How does friday 15th march sound? Maybe 5pm EST? I know im not going to get everyone, timezones are a bit weird, so let me know preferences otherwise. The team prefers folks be online for a gestalt to count for rankup stuff.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Galaxy Heie Reedie Retro I am Wake Catalyst

Hello lot! Another poke to see if friday 5pm EST works, and if not maybe an hour later or so on, lemme know :) I also want to be upfront and say there's a chance of a curse for meddling with Nid Arach, too. I'll also also be getting blarg to DM/emote stuff I've written/gotten approved on so I don't feel like I'm multi tasking DMing my own gestalt (aleksei can be assumed to be somewhere but he wont be at the event, for those not wanting exalts).

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
(I misread something, gestalt is not approved just yet but I've made a discord chat to update as i know more. sorryyy)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I am! Just waiting on gestalt approval at the moment so no set date yet - will add to the discord!

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
I would like to bring somebody as well, but I am unsure who.

Avalyn, Axiom and Hakovi are all mundane.
Quill is Life E5.
Karo is... Mundane but also like a 10yo, so he's like less.

Is it ok if I bring somebody along but decide on the day of? Or you can peer pressure me in DMs if someone is specifically wanted...

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I would like to bring somebody as well, but I am unsure who.

Avalyn, Axiom and Hakovi are all mundane.
Quill is Life E5.
Karo is... Mundane but also like a 10yo, so he's like less.

Is it ok if I bring somebody along but decide on the day of? Or you can peer pressure me in DMs if someone is specifically wanted...
You can bring whoever you like the day of and I'll add you to the discord : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Apologies to those interested in this, but I'll be cancelling it. Staff are pretty busy and I understand that, but it's also been long enough I don't feel super motivated and it's held up the 'destruction' part of the region for Bart that I've already taken a hot minute to do so far. After speaking to Bart I think its best I go ahead on the destruction aspect so he can do what he planned to do with the place and folks can engage with what comes next for the region.

ICly House Ivanov destroyed it, if it works for you perhaps you can say you had a part in its destruction as well, maybe Aleksei invited you or let you do a thing or so on, blarg won't mind (can PM him though if you wanna ask about something more specific).

Sorry again folks!