Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Djcavanagh - Application [Approved - OSirixO ]

BULL

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Djcavanagh

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male

4. Country:
France

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I believe role-player games are quite simply the most enjoyable over a long period of time. Mixing the idea of minecaft with role-playing sounds like a fantastic idea and one that I would enjoy thoroughly and thrive at. I am very expierenced in role player games having played many before and easily achieving high level.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Daniel. Im fortunate enough to live in the south of France and always went to school and grew up here. However i was born in amsterdam and my parents are Australian. I love playing all sports and play rugby at a club. But always have time to enjoy minecraft :). I love sitting behind my computer and designing and creating original ideas on the game. I tend to get along with everyone very well and hopefully i will here too. I speak fluent french dutch and english. Love all music and most movies - favourite would have to be the hangover.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortanatly never had a hypercam or any other to take a picture of my works on the game. But have made massive glass underwater manisons. Large floating castles. Original natural sites and lots more!

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Anything I could still say is that I hapily and ALWAYS abide all laws of a game and will do so here.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Will never do anything to break rules.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Always loved minecraft and my friend told me of this roleplay server on the game.

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes

Thank you hope you accept my application.