Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DM/Followers for Hire

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I am available to DM events (including Altera Alive events) that don't involve things beyond the natural world of animals and environment. I'll do this for free so long as I'm available and not extremely busy.

I enjoy roleplaying as an RPG-style companion character far too much. Thusly, I'll be using my third account, _Centurion, to play as characters of that style.

Generic bodyguards, explorers, whathaveyou, that you can hire. All of them will have little questlines and stories behind 'em for the sake of RP, and all of 'em will follow you around and pretty much do what ya say until they die. None of them will be revive-able.

• Caesar Verhaas - A former bandit; stays around the Crossroads for the drinks.
  • Asgard Long - Retired Marr military officer. Without a faction, currently. Mercenary.
  • Ulfric - An obnoxious dwarf with a taste for treasure and exploration.
They'll be around on request. They will ask for differing money amounts based on who they are or what is wanted to be done, but won't demand money beyond what is initially given.

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Asgard Long seems interesting, especially being retired Marr. I doubt i'll look into this, but it caught my eye.