Active [Dworf] Kublai the Stupid

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
Update, after the arbori experience and slaying hordes of undead together with Maceo and Pod, he is specializing in monster slaying, thinking of it as Korog's purpose of his life to bring balance by cutting down the evil from this world.

Morbid

It took a lot to get here
Patron
ThatMerryBanter
ThatMerryBanter
Patron
Update, after the arbori experience and slaying hordes of undead together with Maceo and Pod, he is specializing in monster slaying, thinking of it as Korog's purpose of his life to bring balance by cutting down the evil from this world.
And thus, Dwarf van Helsing was born. God have mercy on the undead.

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
Adding songs now :)

"Hey ho, kings and successions, Dwarven kings, oh I'll tell ye.
Hey ho, Holy king Hrothgar, had a pick as sharp as can be.
Hey ho, king Seth Jenkin's, was a king of Dwarven kind.
Hey ho, Mad king Krummi, with lust fer gold, greed made him blind.
Hey ho, Kin-slayin' Jaret, a king 'tat cut 'te head frem Krummi's neck.
Hey ho, 'ten came Erik, but Khorug stabbed 'im in 'te back."
*whistles*

NinjaTangerine Seth_Jenkins Lannis BoredBrit

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Faodaile
Faodaile
Mystic
+ Joins Gromm on a voyage to meet the people of Slyannen and manages to make a deal for the import of Morfine into Kharuz-Korum.
If you mean morphine as in the opiate- it wasn't isolated (or called that) until the 19th century. I think the closest thing we have is opium.

I am Wake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hail the King!

Dwarf Dwurf Dw0rf Dworf Dwarf Dwurf Dw0rf Dworf Dwarf Dwurf Dw0rf Dworf Dwarf Dwurf Dw0rf Dworf Dwarf Dwurf Dw0rf Dworf Dwarf Dwurf Dw0rf Dworf Dwarf Dwurf Dw0rf Dworf Dwarf Dwurf Dw0rf Dworf Dwa-

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
Added a voice to the Dwarf!
And he's now collecting items from other races. Being a Dwarf and having spend all his life doing carpentry and Dwarven stuff, he hasn't come across many things that characterize other races.
For instance, he has never seen a kettle until recently. And being quite stupid as he is, he is truly amazed at the object and gasped at it when he first held one.
So now he has begun to hoard all kinds of objects that he finds curious and is starting to clutter the throne-room with them, ready to start talking about the items with who-ever come to visit Kharuz-Korum!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
That was a good while back, you'll have to help me remember. Did we fight for him in the end? What happened ?

Uhhh, I think Kub simply supported him, but never actively fought for Theo. Theo also sent quite a few gifts and supplies to Kharuz, as he wanted DWOF FWENS