Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Easter egg hunt: The Return of Chickhan!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

What: Easter egg hunt
Where: Halbed
When: Postponed to 2021
Why: because I already started preparing for this event last year after Christmas.

Ic let's call it:
spring egg hunt extravaganza holiday celebration.
Chickhan has come to fight for the rights of all chickens and urges the world to collect the eggs that the evil hare has stolen from his kin.

Kublai Kull invites everyone to come to Halbed for an egg hunt. Tap the button on the dispenser near the egg to take the proof of you finding the egg. The first to find all wins an EPIC prize, of course. Let us run around Halbed, discovering all sorts of places while we search for the eggs!

Further rules like whether there's only one egg per building or whatever will follow soon, once I get to putting the eggs down on the same day (to prevent people finding them early)

Ministry of SangrianHalbedBois:
Cymic_ Shao

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Easter is when a crazy rabbit comes to abduct unborn chickens, okay?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've made 10 of each egg, so if there's more than 10 people attending it's gonna be a race who'll be able to find the eggs :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
With this horrible blizzard and dead people in Halbed, the timing seems a bit off to do this easter celebration. If the weather is still ongoing in 3 days (on the 10th) this event will be cancelled and postponed by a year. Perhaps next easter we're in more luck

SaddestDad

Lord of Altera
With this horrible blizzard and dead people in Halbed, the timing seems a bit off to do this easter celebration. If the weather is still ongoing in 3 days (on the 10th) this event will be cancelled and postponed by a year. Perhaps next easter we're in more luck
I will riot