Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Eisa Frostbourne- The Shield-maiden

Halendar

Lord of Altera

Name: Eisa Frostbourne

Full Titles: No title to her name

Nickname/Alias: Ice (Bestowed by her father)

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Norvägen

Social Status: Land Owner

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 6'1" (very tall for the time and gender)

Weight: 175 lbs

Date of Birth: 21st Day of Truebirth - 2252, Year of Construction

Date of Death: N/A

Homeland: Stormhold (The North)

Current Home: Tre hjem

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Muscular/Fit (It is lean strength, so she's not fat or overly bulky.)

Hair: Long, pale blonde hair, tied up in a messy bun.

Eyes: Blue almost a Cyan color

Skin: Light fair skin

Identifying Marks: A few freckles on her cheeks and nose.

Scars: A bite from an undead on her right forearm and her left abdomen.

Appearance: Carries herself proudly. Some might say arrogantly.

Clothing: A simple low cut dark teal blouse, coupled with a dark brown bodice. Covering her lower body below her belt are dark teal trousers, the same color as the blouse. She wears high black work boots along with this. It is comfortable enough to allow her to do manual labor. She often adds furs to this outfit as well. In combat, usually her typical Sangria attire. Gambeson, chainmail, shoulder pauldrons, and viking helm.

Weaponry: Her trusty battleaxe and shield

Prized Possessions: A necklace of a wolf's tooth given to her by her father

Hygiene: Bathes at least once a week, and uses various herbs her mother showed her to clean her teeth

Voice: There is a smooth tone to her voice, it is somewhat of a rhythm when she speaks due to her Norvägen accent.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Combat and her pure strength. She's also quite clever.

Fears: She hates the dark, it bothers her not being able to see what's coming at her.

Weaknesses: She's too loyal for her own good. In addition to this it takes her a long time to bestow her loyalty unto people.

Intelligence: As mentioned before she is clever, but she's not one for academic pursuits. She does know the basics to reading and writing though.

Languages: Common

Profession: Soldier/Woodcutter

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Proud and loyal she is the epitome of a true Norvägen. She is generally a friendly person to most she meets and enjoys helping the common folk, but she is cautious around non-humans.

Religion or Cults: "The Path"

Alignment: Lawful Good

Short Term Goals:
+Find steady work as a woodcutter or honest warrior. Preferably the latter.

+Find a nice man as it is what her parents would want.

+Purchase a home. Preferably up north.

+Get the sawmill set up.+

+Get a stockpile built.+

Long Term Goals:
+Join the army of the Jarl taking after her father

+Make her lumber business a success.+

+Protect her new King.+

+See Tre hjem become a success.+

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Stormhold

Pastime: Practicing with her battleaxe/ drinking/ building things

Food: Any sort of steak

Drink: Of course ale

Colour: Green

Animal: Arctic Wolves

Least Favourite...
Place: Any desert

Pastime: Reading

Food: She holds a great disdain for cakes

Drink: Tea

Colour: Purple

Animal: Grizzly Bears

RELATIONS:
Loved:

Parents

'Interested In...":

Trusted:

Cymic: "Yer me King... me Jarl. Don' ya dare think ah'll eve' set dat aside. Like ah said, ah'll serve ya by me life 'r by me death, regardless o' what ya do. Yer still an arse though." Cymic_

Befriended:

Theodosius: "Ya've shown me great kindness, 'n proven ta be a man who, fer whateve' reason, cares 'bout me well bein'. Ah think yer a good man, Theo, 'n ah feel 'onored ta think o' ya as me friend." Blorbis83

Liked:

Boetius Forehorn: "Yer a respectable man. Ah like yer view of life. Ah 'ope ta get ta know ya bette' in da future." TheDuples

Jaden: "The range' yea? 'E is intriguin' tha' one. Ah'd like ta get ta know 'im more, but 'e seems like a nice 'nough fella. Taught me 'ow ta shoot a longbow."
CloakedReaper

Tavia: "Good fight lass. Ya just let me ove' powe' ya, dat's all. Ah'm sure ya've learned dat. Ah am, genuinely, lookin' ferword ta da next time we train. Oh- yeah, I'm gonna cash in on dat drink 'ere soon." Smirks. Samiwashere

Titania: "It turns out... yer not so bad afte' all. At first, ya seemed like a real... bitch, ta be 'onest. But now, 'ere ya are 'elpin' me in my time o' need. I-I can't thank ya enough." Old-Seadog

Neutral:

Unsure of:

Wary of:

Afraid of:

Disliked:

Hated:

BACKSTORY: (WIP)

INSPIRATIONS:
One of my character from Skyrim

My in-game name is: Jrk17

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
that's Jason Eisa Frostbourne

Last edited by a moderator:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
A bit of an update. I still have to work on a few things. She is back officially. It'll be nice to finally get to RP her again after a few months off.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Update!

Cleaned up in the RELATIONS section and added a few. Also changed some things in ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS.