Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active [Disoriented] Eli

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
scar.png
Full Name: Elithyra Lumineux
Ee-lee-three-yah Loo-mih-neuh
Full Titles: None.
Nickname(s): Eli.
Sex: Female.
Race: Moor Elf.
Age: She doesn't remember, but she is somewhere in her mid-sixties. Appears to be in her late twenties.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Height: Roughly 5'0".
Weight: Not too thin, but still slender.
Homeland: She doesn't remember.
Current Home: Thiil.
Finances: She isn't rich, but she isn't poor.

P H Y S I O L O G Y
Eyes:
A silvered-purple.
Hair Color: Dark grey.
Hair Length: It grows out longer in the back, reaching about halfway down. It's roughly shoulder-length in the front.
Hair Style: Mostly loose, with a small braided bun. It is normally slightly wavy, but curls when wet.
Skin Color: A light, brownish-grey.
Face: High cheekbones, and a pointed chin.
Body Build: Short for an elf. She has slight muscle in her arms and legs, not enough to be visibly noticeable.
Hygiene: She bathes often, preferring to keep herself clean. Usually smells slightly of mint.
Voice: Somewhat deep, and is peculiarly accented.
Scars: On her right cheek, it is roughly the size of a hand. She got it in an unfortunate encounter with a black mist.
Tattoos: None.
Clothing: A soft greyish-yellow shirt, sleeves go down to her elbows. Brown leather pants, now soft with wear. Dark brown boots, reaching roughly knee height.
Jewelry: N/a.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
She likes to observe the antics of others, and to watch them interact. She is fond of small animals, especially ferrets. The very idea of small children makes her cringe. They annoy her. She loves to draw, and paint. She is not humorous, but she does like to hear the jokes and stories of others. She will not leave a man behind, and does not hold grudges.

Strengths: Basic knowledge of flora and fauna. Knows which plants are edible, and which will poison her. She also knows which flowers make brightly colored inks, useful for when she is sketching.
Fears: Heights. Falling. Blood. The black mist. The ocean. Death.
Weaknesses: Long-term memory loss. Trusts too quickly. Doesn't know when she's beat.
Intelligence: Average.
Languages: Fluent in Mok'yra, as well as Common.
Habits: Rubs at the bridge of her nose when annoyed.
Goals: Remember who she was. Find out what the mist wants and where it came from. Make another friend.

S K I L L S & T R A I N I N G
Agility: It's so-so.
Stamina: She is a decent runner.

Medical: She knows the basics. Nothing fancy.
Sailing: Azure taught her some of the basics of working the mast.

R E L A T I O N S
Loved:
None.
Trusted:
Ignacio (SpiritTheLightning ) - "My only friend. We are more alike than I first thought."
Liked:
Athryl (IceandFire ) - "He wants to help me remember who I was. I am grateful."
Azure (Immerael ) - "He seems ta' be nice, even though I don't know him well. Hope ta' see him in the future as well."
Akasha (Lady Alec ) - "She's the reason I went on this journey in the first place, and she makes fine weaponry."
Lonk (Snerus ) - "He is strange, but he seems kind."
Jeffrey (SirLuamTehDoge ) - "He is on our side it seems. I will not let him die for the wrong reasons, as he has earned my trust."
Neutral:
None.
Wary of:
None.
Disliked:
Edward (Glados ) - "Too keen ta' hurt others. Don't like him one bit. Hope he gets thrown overboard next."
Hated:
None.

I stole profile formatting from Smurf sorry x3

Last edited:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
yis an accurate representation of eli has been added
(I did this on my computer so it is shit)

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Dunno where to add this in the profile but here is a story about Eli's nightmares.

A twisting, writhing darkness. Eating away at the soul. Like poison. It pulses, absorbing fear. A girl stands in the midst of this vile being. Her hair whips around her face. A thundering begins, like the rumble of a thousand hooves on a moonless night. This darkness has a mind of its own. It prowls. It watches the girl, looming over her. The girl's dark hair now lies, limply, framing her frightened features. She scrambles to be free of this menacing presence, but it persists. It is suffocating. Her screams are muffled, the air around her is frigid. Her heart flutters wildly in her chest. She can't escape. The darkness presses in on her, morphing into... Her? She screams, but no sound escapes. Tears fall freely, leaving silver streaks of stardust. The darkness is more solid now, and reaches over to extinguish her light-

She wakes up with a cry of fear, her chest heaving. She shakily stands. When the feeble candlelight goes out, she inhales sharply. With trembling fingers, she clumsily relights the candle. A soft exhale is barely audible as she sits back down, wrapping herself in her coarse blanket.