Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Est_Rain Application [Approved - Arkk]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Est_Rain

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:- Est_Rain

2. Your real name:- Rain Pettai

3. Age:- 19

4. Gender:- Male

5. Country: Estonia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?- Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? : I think its fun and I have been been in roleplay servers before just not in minecraft.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more: Im a 19 year old college student from Estonia. I study to become a energetics engineer. On my free time I like to relax while playing videogames. I would like to consider myself as a gentleman. I do not wish to do harm to other people or their work. I do have some interests that some people might find odd, for example my most recent favorite pastime is watching the whimsical adventures of cartoon ponies. I do occasionally drink and smoke, but not too often to call it a unhealthy habit. I also like to keep myself fit, I go to the gym and occasionally jog in the forest/health park near my home.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have made some amazing stuff, not the best in the word, but still im a pretty good builder. Unfortunately all my progress has been lost with the server I have been playing in as they have been permanently closed.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?- My weakness is cake!!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?- I never have even tried any of those mods, the only mods I have tried are single player only or the HD texturepacks. And I will not start using these mods either, I like to play legit.

12. How did you find out about our server? Minecraftserverlist dot net

13. Have you voted for us?: wait what? I havent even been on the server.... :confused: . I will not just give away my votes to any server, I have to make sure this server is good first, personal experience is the only way!

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Please, leave more space between Questions and Answers, its kinda painful to read it like this xP

And what are your expectations with RP? Feel like creating a character from the start, shape it, and play with it?

Usually a good RP only goes out of character for more mundane conversations. Everything else, we prefer to do while Role playing (especially on some of the events and quests, like the fight tournament in the arena, or looking for the lost memories of TWS1)

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
Im not sure about my application seeings as i havnt gotten a reply yet but i see where Brave rubber is coming from... If you want any tips look at some of the already approved posts.. or even mine... its very in depth and thats what the Admins/mods are looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.