Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

EverLegend white-list application [approved - Aug88]

EverLegend

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:EverLegend
2. Age:16
3. Gender:male
4. Country:U.S.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i have read it and it was so very interesting to read it

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i really enjoy roleplaying and have done it before. cant wait to be able to join in and have a great time role playing with others

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. my name is randy my hobbies are studying space, shooting and researching about guns, flying rc airplanes, and learning about cars.i am currently in high school so i have a lot of work, but whenever i can i love to enjoy playing minecraft and it helps me forget any problems. i love role playing cause it allows people to gather and live out a and create a world of our own so we can all have a great time together. i want to join this sevrer so i can enjoy roleplaying with other fellow members that respect and adhere to the rules so we can all have a good time. i hope to be accepted so i may too enjoy the greatness of this world and meet new people and make new friends.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? if i get accepted i want to be able to add into this great world and hopefully make name for myself in this world and a guy who will help any one and everyone

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i am aware of this and i have no intentions of ruining the RP aspect

11. How did you find out about our server? from my cousin

12. Have you voted for us? yes i have

Aug88

Grand Architect
hi randy welcome top hollowworld, we are a close community and we like to know you better before we accept you in
would you be so kind to add more to 6 ?

good luck !

EverLegend

Legend of Altera
Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. my name is randy my hobbies are studying space, shooting and researching about guns, flying rc airplanes, and learning about cars. i am american born in miami fl and im part cuban, i speak english spanish and i am learning italian. i hope to learn more languages so i can understand more cultures and get to know the people much better. i am currently in high school so i have a lot of work, but whenever i can i love to enjoy playing minecraft and it helps me forget any problems. i love role playing cause it allows people to gather and live out a and create a world of our own so we can all have a great time together. i want to join this sevrer so i can enjoy roleplaying with other fellow members that respect and adhere to the rules so we can all have a good time. i hope to be accepted so i may too enjoy the greatness of this world and meet new people and make new friends.

EverLegend

Legend of Altera
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i really enjoy roleplaying and have done it before. cant wait to be able to join in and have a great time role playing with others. i hope to add more into this world so people can enjoy new experiences i have to offer