Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ezras WhiteList Application [Declined - Cukie1]

RoseBud115

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?

RoseBud115

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

Ireland but i was raised in Britain

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes I have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta- gaming Is using information You gathered/ had already to your advantage or your friends in rp. Power-Gaming, is trying to force your actions on another player without giving them time to react.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No you dont alow X-ray mods and or texture packs.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!

My name is Ezra. I like to watch anime ,cartoons (like steven universe and Adventure time) and to play water sports like Kayaking ect. I also enjoy playing other games such as Destiny and World of Warcraft.And I love art in all forms such a paintings,music and animation.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

No I do not have any examples of my work.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

I came across this website on google.

About my character

Character Name:

Ezra Ward

Character Age:

Character Race:

Forest Elf

Appearance :
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

My hair is Dark Chestnut Brown with my leather pants and boots matching.For my eyes I have green eyes. And I have green woollen jumper and to cover I have a leather bound black jacket.

Written Test
As I started to run out of the forest ,to the plain lands where I saw a lonely oak tree standing tall , I tripped over a stone and all I hear is this big THUMP! I turn around its this monstrous boar about to pounce at on limp body , when an arrow comes from the dark forest and it hits the boar, as I stand up and broaden my stance an arrow comes piercing through my shoulder I fall into a trance. I open my eyes to find myself lying on the ground. I yank the arrow out of my shoulders. I think to myself where the boar was and who shot me. I stood up realized the sun was just gone and the moon was replacing it. I saw a light in the distance , I started running towards it . Every second I got closer I realized it was a human camp. Then, suddenly a human boy notices he and runs at me. I panic so I turned and returned to the plain lands and climbs the strong oak tree. At first I thought the boy didn't notice me ,but then he says "Sorry that I shot you earlier" ."It's okay" I responded. The moonlight struck upon his face and I realize he's 16 year old like me , as I climb down from the tree the branch snapped and I plunge down to the ground before I could hit the ground the boy catches me." "Thanks " I said while trying to get out of his grasp."No problem , any time."any time" he remarks , island."I land gracefully on to the grass "Why were you running from the boar?" he questioned . "Well I thought it was dead so I went to investigate it and then it pranced at me" I responded. He reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of meat and threw it on the ground "Here" he said, "thanks" I said picking up the meat "No problem " . I sat down beside the tree and started to asleep as one word."fall asleep , the boy sat down beside me "How's your vacation going? What's your name" he asked "Ezra , Yours?" I responded "Thomas" he said quietly.

We woke up beside each other on the ground I quietly got up and started to travel west where my grove was. After that, I thought I saw him in a village but when i went up to him it wasn't him . I often wonder where he is. When I returned home with open arms and questions. My mother was worried when I talked about Thomas, and my father thought it was great that I found a friend.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-There's many grammatical and syntax errors present in the test, making it a bit difficult to understand. I'm going to ask you to please review them.
-I'm going to have to ask you to change the Heterochromia.

RoseBud115

Lord of Altera
A few things to look over:
-There's many grammatical and syntax errors present in the test, making it a bit difficult to understand. I'm going to ask you to please review them.
-I'm going to have to ask you to change the Heterochromia.
Heterochromia? and thank will do that

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The grammatical errors are still present in the application.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm going to have to deny this application due to the grammar. It does not fit up to standard to what we hold here on Hollowworld. You're free to try again once you understand what is needed.