Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Farerorah Potions

reviewerman

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello this is Farerorah (reviewerman) And I would like people to know about my new potion selling buisness name your price and ill negotiate to a fair price for both of us.

If you want a particular potion just comment and ill see what i can do! or if you want it faster and I'm online just give me a shout in OOC. My brewing base is located in wintermourne if you have any inquiries Just tell me where you want to trade and I'll get there ASAP if possible head to spawn or my house in wintermourne

Thanks in advance I hope you buy from Farerorah Potions
;)

freyadavis

Lord of Altera
erm, I have a little list:
3 Invisibility splash
1 poison splash
2 swiftness splash
and 1 healing splash?

All that ^ for 5500 rads?

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Why? It's pure marketing. You are selling something, I am selling something as well. Go to high and other sellers will have lower prices, go to low and you won't win anything with the deal.

Edit: Specially since I'm a merchant of merchants. I sell thing near the raw making price, and they sell it to the public. If I wanted to sell something, I has smugglers for it...
If you want to, we can make business, and my smugglers won't sell that many potions. (and I'll delete that)
Don't hijack someone else's sales thread. make your own thread.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Don't hijack someone else's sales thread. make your own thread.
Ahh, and I was having so much fun *sadface*
I was just trying to avoid scams... unless it was my own :p

Edit: Since this was the only thing that I saw about this area: "A place for you to trade and barter in-game items with players." I though I could offer a better price... but oh well

Axell

Lord of Altera
I'm glad I got that invisibility potion for only 160 ra- *sees price of that invisibility potion* I said nothing.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Ahh, and I was having so much fun *sadface*
I was just trying to avoid scams... unless it was my own :p

Edit: Since this was the only thing that I saw about this area: "A place for you to trade and barter in-game items with players." I though I could offer a better price... but oh well
She's the one that offered the silly price, not him.