Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FeralGuard's Application [Approved - Sally]

FeralGuard

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: FeralGuard
2. Age: 15
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Australia

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I do in fact have some experience in role-play and enjoy it very much. I used to play on Lord of the Craft along with a smaller role-playing server called the Calsky Minecraft Server.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Bailey and I am an Aussie who really loves to entertain and play video games. I am currently making minecraft videos on youtube which I really enjoy doing. Along with school, I like to play games, hand out with friends, all the typical teenager hobbies. My favourite sports are Basketball, Ice Hockey, and Rugby. I just built myself a new gaming computer which I am extremely proud of. My main hobby right now is probably 3D Modeling. In the future, I want to work/own a game company and be a 3d modeller. Even though I live in Australia, I really love the UK. I am also currently starting up the hobby of model painting and modelling. I have played paintball a few times and love it. I used to live in NY but now live in Australia, which means I can't play paintball until i'm 18 :(

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Not much I can really show right now but I would happy to show some of my 3d work in the future.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nope

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am, like most Minecraft servers :p

11. How did you find out about our server? Through my friend

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) I did straight away
Thanks!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
This is a great application so far, and while I know you have the right number of sentences in question 7, is there any chance you could add a bit more? I only ask because they're all quite short, and I'd appreciate it if you could add more.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Thank you very much :D approved.
If you need any questions answered, be sure to check around the forums or even on the wiki, things like commands and town information is really easy to find.