Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ferugrim the Halfling

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Name: Ferugrim Blackhair (jonni25 IGN)
Nickname/Alias: Will be whatever people start calling me .
Race: Halfling.
Height: Small.
Weight: Quite fat.
Hair: Black.
Eyes: Green.
Skin: White.
Identifying Marks: None yet
Appearance: He looks small and fat, has green eyes and black hair, his clothes are brown and he does not wear any shoes. He usually has his favorite hoe on him and loves using it. I will make this more perfect once I have my skin.
Strengths: He sure knows how to use his hoe! He's a good farmer and loves farming, his favorite food being cake! He's a great eater and is quite the cook.
Weaknesses and fears: He is mortally afraid of dragons, endermen, zombies, skeletons and pretty much everything that can hurt him. He is a terrible fighter so he usually tries to avoid battles. If provoked he will chase you with his hoe and smack you untill you leave, or you kill him! Eeep!
Religion and cults: He believes in Shalherana and prays for his crops.
Profession: Farmer.
Short Backstory: Ferugrim has lived a quiet life, farming his crops and tending his animals, when he was young and playing with his toy hoe he accidentally hit a bull with it. The bull raged and stormed at him, Ferugrim panicked and held his toy hoe in front of him trying to defend himself. His father, Bego, saw the bull charging at his son and swiftly took his hoe and ran over to his son. Bego slashed at the bull with the hoe cutting it's head, blood splashed over them and the bull fell down from pain. Bego killed the bull to let it out of it's misery and after that Ferugrim always carried a hoe with him. I will make a longer and better backstory later and make another profile on the wiki :)

Family Tree (Jakp25 made it :D)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Very good my Dragonkin would love to frighten him for fun (need still prems for dragonkin but to practice i already play as it)